• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    Mary is very stubborn, quiet possibly how she finds herself wearing the crown today. Though Ivar is not scared off so easily, instead he replies that she doesn't know how persuasive he can be. A smirk and a quick laugh escapes her maw, he certainly was smooth with his words.

Her and Sinner shared similar minds, and even a child, but it was for the strength of the kingdom. The two share no love, and he has even found himself a new playmate. It was only normal to seek out attention, being desired is fun afterall.

She is playful as she explores further into Ischia, he stays at her shoulder, brushing against her here and there. She leans into his touch when he does, savoring the moment, allowing his thoughts to linger as she does so.

As they walk, Ivar speaks up, breaking the silence. He asks what she has in Sylva that she couldn't have here. A humble laugh escapes her maw, the silence was due to the thoughts in his mind. She continues to walk, but falls back so they are side to side, her gaze finding his.

Simple, a crown. He has a queen already, and dethrowning one isn't so easy, she should know. Even if he offered the throne to her, she could never give up the life she has in Sylva, the strong relationship she shares with Sinner.

Mary nuzzles his shoulder tenderly, This is fun Ivar, why ruin what we have? She wouldn't ask him to dethrown his queen, they could still have fun with her around. Ischia wasn't so far from Sylva...Besides, he wasn't one for love was he? It was perfect, they could come together for a night of fun, and return to there kingdoms, like seperate lives.

@[Ivar] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM