• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    He dangles the crown to Ischia before her, and her gaze quickly flicks to him. Does he think his current queen would bow down so easily? Why would he go to such extreme measures to keep her here?

Haven't you already crowned one? She wasn't dumb, he had others flocking to him. She wasn't here to steal his heart, because she didn't think that is possible. Regardless, she asks simply for knowledge, her child was Sylvan born, and she would be damned if her rights to the throne were ever stripped. And lastly, her loyalty lies with her home kingdom, her co-ruler who has a similar way of thinking.

The idea of moving to Ischia does not settle well with her. Should things take a turn for the worst, she would consider it. But she doesn't see that happening in her future.

They continued to walk, and she scans Ischia. The kingdom was green much like her own home, but it was different. The greenery all seemed to be linked to water, moss, grass, algae? It was beautiful here, she couldn't deny it, but it wasn't home. The beautiful orange and red hues certainly didn't flourish here like in Sylva.

Her gaze turns back to Ivar from the scenery when his voice enters her ears. What exactly do we have? He asks a tricky question that leaves a smile on her maw. Other than the man who she can't get out of her head? She wasn't sure exactly...

Well She pauses carefully selecting her next words. What do you want us to be? She inquires as she puts there trip on a momentary pause. He glides his cheek against her, gently nipping at her flank. His touch send shivers through her body, his touch was different from any other she experienced. There was more feelings involved, more desire, even on her end. She extends her neck and gently nips at his neck, the question still remains, what relationship did he expect between them?

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM