• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruinam}

winter wonderland

The ivory stallion turns to the mare, a smile still painted widely across his pink muzzle.
    She continues to speak of diplomatic duties and everything that came with it, it was quite the intriguing rank, Ruinam's ears constantly pivoting to listen to the mare's new information flooding into his ears.
    He keeps a constant nod as she continues to provide him with all the knowledge he would need, his crimson-red eyes drifting toward the path and back to the mare, unable to retain a constant view on the path, his eyes gently drifting toward her.

"I understand" he starts, his voice deeply radiating toward the mare as they continue to walk gently across the lightly damp terrain, now uncovered by the warm Summer breeze.
    "I will try to visit neutral kingdoms as often as I can" he begins again, his voice slicing through the stiff silence "As for other kingdom visits, I would love to accompany you to one if at all possible" his smile still holds a value of seriousness as he peers back toward his companion who is now lazily following them in the backdrop, rather unfazed by the whole thing.

He was rather lucky to have already secured a place in which he could live, he knew not all were always as lucky. For now, he would need to fulfil his own need to serve another, then maybe focus on settling down properly, only then could he uphold the balance peacefully.
    At the moment it looked as if upholding diplomatic relations would be the way to go, an interesting development for the male, his speech usually embedded in the loss of social interaction, something that was rather drastically different from what he was promising to do, or he had yet to promise to fulfil.
    Promises were a rather difficult thing to comprehend for Ruinam. The concept of them wasn't hard to grasp at all, it was more the idea of asking another to risk something they love, or even something love, to then base it all around a word, a promise. Something that could go wrong in a matter of seconds, possibly even spark wars.

It was something he wasn't quite happy to partake in, but he could always make an exception
    "I promise to help you and Sylva in any way that I can" 
    The words at first are hard to speak, but in the end flow freely, escaping his throat to leap into the world.

Ruinam
    @[Mary] Sorry very messy, it is late but I wanted to reply before I lost my muse
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 05:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-08-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-18-2019, 12:07 PM