• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Talk bear to me (Caelestra breeding plot thing)
    Hello!
    I like to be early since I hate being late to things so imma go ahead and post this little thing cause why not!

So, I now play Caelestra (http://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=2889) and I want her to get out there and do things!
    She's going to be my first character that is a bit different so I am being more adventurous with her, with that said, I would like her to have more kids and be involved in things a little more.
    I would love for her to have her own little plot if anyone is up for it (whether it is for the merbear religion or not lol) 
    I would be up for anything since I usually am, so fire away with suggestions if you have any! 
    She will be available this breeding season.
    (It doesn't just have to be breeding plots, I can get her out there doing anything)
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Clayton is a friendly guy? He is always up for meeting others, and his sister was a bear shifter!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Sure! I'm up for anything Smile
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    He lives in the Cove, im not sure where you want Cael to reside. But if you dont mind throwing up a starter and tagging me Smile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita