• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Crack Babeh/Random Designs
    Hahahaha @[Sid] DAMN PHONE!! I don’t know how it got ditch out of Dorchester?
    (01-30-2019, 07:48 PM)Sid Wrote: OMG she is gorgeous and you are so fast this is insane.

Two things that I realize may not be possible given that you don't own the lineart:
    1) Scorch technically doesn't have a mane or tail. She has twilight manipulation though, so theoretically she can bend the light to look like hair. If you wanted to play with the idea of making her mane and tail shadow-like that would be soooo cool but probably hard and I love the way it is now if you want to leave it like that!! If you're able to make changes to the lineart even better.
    2) If her midsection/flank could be a little less black and more grey that would be great! If you see in her pixel, the place between her spine and her belly is pretty blank - otherwise I am speechless at how perfectly you captured her, and how spot on all the markings are.

I will make you HTML if you ever need it, just pm me on discord literally any time!!

@[hanna] my ditch fire baby is AMAZING I am going to bring her to show and tell. Ebony, seriously, you out did yourself.

@Sid; So, I'm really bad at edits but I tried lol
    I also fixed the one with a mane and tail because the edited one looks.... eh.
    [Image: scorch2.png]
    [Image: scorch3.png]
    Oh my god. Oh my god she is perfect. I can't decide which one yet but probably the edit because she is ugly and i should let her be ugly even though I LOVE IT. Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you forever.
    :)
    @Sid; I'm glad you like it! You're welcome to use both. Show what she would look like with hair and what she actually looks like.

@phaetra; Brunhilde and Ransome's love child. I'm not going to lie, I got lazy and didn't highlight the tail .-.
    [Image: ransomeburnhilde.png]
    Ermagerd these are gorgeous.

Ooh for a matchup, how about Nayl and Lior?
    Nayl is a smoky black tobiano with orange/gold eyes. She's a lean mustang hybrid. She has a little avatar of herself if you look up her profile.

Lior is a baroque-type friesian. And mustang cross, but leaning more toward friesian.
    He is metallic gunmetal blue with black points and silver-white eyes. He also has limited dragon shifting

Orrrr if you dont want to do a mashup then there is always Castile who's awesome
    (01-31-2019, 04:30 PM)Aeris Wrote: Ermagerd these are gorgeous.

Ooh for a matchup, how about Nayl and Lior?
    Nayl is a smoky black tobiano with orange/gold eyes. She's a lean mustang hybrid. She has a little avatar of herself if you look up her profile.

Lior is a baroque-type friesian. And mustang cross, but leaning more toward friesian.
    He is metallic gunmetal blue with black points and silver-white eyes. He also has limited dragon shifting

Orrrr if you dont  want to do a mashup then there is always Castile who's awesome

@Sid; I'm getting ready to smash your kiddos together. Also, do you care if I color a little pixel for your winged one? Her (His?) design is lovely and I also will probably color something for Castile as well. Although I probably won't start Castile until tomorrow after work and taking care of my ponies.

@Aeris; I'll start on your match probably tonight as well! I do have a question though. Does Lior have any reptile scales to him?
    If you feel inspired, by all means!! That would be so so generous of you - Solace is @[Lavender]'s character but I can guarantee that she would love that so much <3 <3 I can't wait!!!
    :)
    I do not believe so, but he is capable of costing himself in scales. Feel free if you want to take a stab at them/draconic features if you want Smile
    (01-31-2019, 06:38 PM)Aeris Wrote: I do not believe so, but he is capable of costing himself in scales. Feel free if you want to take a stab at them/draconic features if you want Smile

@Aeris; okay! I just might, sounds like fun and I've never messed around with scales before.

@Sid; Heres this love child! I'm not a fan of his tail. I may color it black tomorrow .-. Actually I might fix a couple things. I'm not as happy with it as Id like because both their designs are beautiful, so he needs to match lol
    [Image: wingsandhorns.png]