• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Humor me
    I’ve got some girls I’d like to possibly do another thread with if anyone is interested. But please be warned, I am super slow at replying lately.

Jackel - dual personality psychotic weirdo with demon mimicry (telepathy, elasticity, invisibility) and immortal. Occasionally has hallucinations.  The Jackel side of her is impulsive, flamboyant, loud, and childish while the Haide side of her is patient, calculated, deceptive and manipulative.  Both love sex, gore and chaos.  Thrives on the high of danger.  Long time resident of Sylva and in my mind currently has her first born son Urban shackled up somewhere for an ‘experiment’. Enjoys dying also. Really she’s pretty much up for anything I’d imagine - flings, killing, getting killed, instigating, whatever.

Sibella - has shadow manipulation and shadow wings, currently a nomad.  More of a dark neutral character that is largely bored and apathetic but somewhat curious and has an appreciation for power.  Has much room for some development though so she’s pretty much up for anything also.

Oisin - young, obnoxious, and wild; daughter of Breckin and Leilan and twin to Eurwen. Haven’t gotten to write her too much yet so I’m looking to get her developed.  Looking for friends, frenemies, or potential love interests.

Kerrigan - kind, old-soul but is slightly hesitant after her son used her powers of snake shifting to force her do bad things.  Trying to assimilate back into the horse world with some reservations.  Currently a nomad.

Any questions about them or any other characters, let me know!
    Okay, so I love your words and, I would love to help develop your chars, if you help develop mine:

Jesper & Jackel - reunion thread already on my list

Juice & Jackel - I would love for Jack to meet Jesper's son. Juice has never met his dad and thinks he doesn't care about him because he has never come looking (Jesper doesn't know he ( or his daughter) exists. Ideally, I would like a bad influence to make Juice a really bad boy. He is 3-4ish now and just really moldable. He left mom because she bored him, haha. Juice can turn into a liquid puddle too (liquidification).

Juice & Sibella? I could see them hitting it off. Perhaps start a little club or, hang? Or a young romance.

Other than Juice and Jesper, I have Velk who is in the middle of a plot with Mary so he is in Sylva right now and will be for a while when he finds out Mary is pregnant with his kid.

Jesper is looking for love since losing Lavendel. He has given up on her coming back to him. It is a recent wound but he is up for new relationships.

I think that is it!

<3 .splash.
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    Well hey there!

We haven’t posted together in forever and that’s a crime. Maybe one of these will spark some interest?

Crevan: immortal wolf shifter, strong af & usually always a wolf but it would be interesting to see him go full-on horse for a while. True neutral, a bit aggravating as he can be a know-it-all. Doubtful he could be the romantic type but it’s a possibility with the right one.

Adria: daughter of the OG Nereid, Nyxa, and a Nereid herself so a water elemental. A bit shy & reserved, very polite, but still adventurous. She’s not tried much in the way of connecting deeper with the horses around her so romance/friendship/enemies could blossom at the drop of a hat.

Vadar: my dying alchemist who’s sick with the plague and it shows. He’s desperate for romance and someone or something to devote his time to, it just hasn’t happened yet. Golem creator, Light beam emitter, funny-looking but otherwise a really good guy.

Astroh: should be two now? Maybe year and a half. Was adopted as a baby out of the den and would just be getting out on his own. Complete blank slate but I need to at least try and post him. Color changing, immortal.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    @[.splash.] I love your words too!  Jack & Jesper I'm super excited for.  I'm sure she'll like to try to cuddle up to him.  Also, I'd definitely be willing to have Jackel meet Juice!  If she finds out that he's Jesper's son that could be a bit fun. };]  Sibella should definitely meet more people too, maybe we can thread Sib and Juice after the potential Jack/Jesper reunion and if Jack meets Juice?

@[Calcifer] oh HEYYY, yes it's been too long and that's a cryin' shame!  I've super been feeling Kerrigan lately, and maybe meeting Crevan would be interesting for her since she hasn't really been around other shifters lately.  It might make her uncomfortable and I do enjoy putting some uncomfortable pressure on my characters now and again.  Also, I think Oisin would be fun pair up with Vadar and see how things go.  She's as curious as her mother and his odd appearance would definitely grab her attention. And maybe later she could run across Adria (I love her) too because she has no friends right now and that's sad. XD
    Well I definitely want and need to word with you at some point, so if there’s anyone of mine you’d like any of yours to meet (Leander, Daemron, Kora; I also have Phesque but she’s not born yet) then I would love that!!

Kali misses her bunny.