• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Humor me
    Well hey there!

We haven’t posted together in forever and that’s a crime. Maybe one of these will spark some interest?

Crevan: immortal wolf shifter, strong af & usually always a wolf but it would be interesting to see him go full-on horse for a while. True neutral, a bit aggravating as he can be a know-it-all. Doubtful he could be the romantic type but it’s a possibility with the right one.

Adria: daughter of the OG Nereid, Nyxa, and a Nereid herself so a water elemental. A bit shy & reserved, very polite, but still adventurous. She’s not tried much in the way of connecting deeper with the horses around her so romance/friendship/enemies could blossom at the drop of a hat.

Vadar: my dying alchemist who’s sick with the plague and it shows. He’s desperate for romance and someone or something to devote his time to, it just hasn’t happened yet. Golem creator, Light beam emitter, funny-looking but otherwise a really good guy.

Astroh: should be two now? Maybe year and a half. Was adopted as a baby out of the den and would just be getting out on his own. Complete blank slate but I need to at least try and post him. Color changing, immortal.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios

Messages In This Thread
    Humor me - by Avion - 02-25-2019, 05:05 PM
    RE: Humor me - by splash - 02-25-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Calcifer - 02-26-2019, 01:51 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Avion - 02-26-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Lydia - 02-26-2019, 07:12 PM
    RE: Humor me - by SamShine - 02-26-2019, 08:41 PM