• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Humor me
    @[.splash.] I love your words too!  Jack & Jesper I'm super excited for.  I'm sure she'll like to try to cuddle up to him.  Also, I'd definitely be willing to have Jackel meet Juice!  If she finds out that he's Jesper's son that could be a bit fun. };]  Sibella should definitely meet more people too, maybe we can thread Sib and Juice after the potential Jack/Jesper reunion and if Jack meets Juice?

@[Calcifer] oh HEYYY, yes it's been too long and that's a cryin' shame!  I've super been feeling Kerrigan lately, and maybe meeting Crevan would be interesting for her since she hasn't really been around other shifters lately.  It might make her uncomfortable and I do enjoy putting some uncomfortable pressure on my characters now and again.  Also, I think Oisin would be fun pair up with Vadar and see how things go.  She's as curious as her mother and his odd appearance would definitely grab her attention. And maybe later she could run across Adria (I love her) too because she has no friends right now and that's sad. XD

Messages In This Thread
    Humor me - by Avion - 02-25-2019, 05:05 PM
    RE: Humor me - by splash - 02-25-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Calcifer - 02-26-2019, 01:51 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Avion - 02-26-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Lydia - 02-26-2019, 07:12 PM
    RE: Humor me - by SamShine - 02-26-2019, 08:41 PM