• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  All the violence that I swore, you can have back // Ivar
    Touches slip between us with with gentle ease, my body reacting suitably despite myself. His maw etched along my shoulder, drawing a light shiver from my skin as I considered his words, a smile of amusement playing on my lips. Warmth stirred in my belly, actual excitement throbbing along my spine. 

It was a tell, even if he didn't know it. I would screw him, just for who he was. It didn't matter if he looked like a hippo, or beautiful as a god, or if I actually felt anything toward him. The lust suddenly sparking inside me was foreign, unexpected. Fake. 

I wouldn't have noted it if it wasn't the complete opposite of how I'd been feeling but moments before. But it would make this easier. I chuckled softly, leaning into the sensation, leaning into him. "Now, if you're not otherwise engaged at the moment. Later... well. Let's see if you're any good first, shall we?" I purred, internally thanking him for the drops of power seeping into my skin. 

My teeth scraped into his throat, muzzle twisting into the ropes of his mane to tug him gently closer into me. "Aren't you going to ask me what I'm doing here? Doing this?" I ventured softly, broad feathered wings slipping down my shoulders, letting sparks flow from my body to his as we brushed against each other. The promise of further friction was spoken wordlessly. My back was exposed now, pale white scars spreading like skeletal tree branches over my topline. It was a roadmap begging to be traveled. 

I let him fill me with his scent, masculine musk twined with the salty odors of the sea. My own perfume mingled with it, brine and heather, rotting seaweed and ozone and my own sweet arousal. My teeth snapped in subtle aggression, biting into the flesh of his chest daringly. Would he run as Castile had, when I'd challenged his dominance with my own? I doubted it. Ivar... well. I suspected he would not back down, and may even enjoy the kind of challenge I was suggesting. This was, perhaps, going to be fun. 

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the violence that I swore, you can have back // Ivar - by Sabra - 03-02-2019, 03:39 PM