• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

One... maybe two...
    Lewana
    Naga x Celeana
    Mare
    Compact pony like build, about 15/14.2 Hands 
    About 5 or 6?
    Slick black with a very angular crescent star
    Leopon Shifting, Twin to Jamjali
    She's the daughter of Celeana and Naga, solely raised by Celeana and away form her twin sister(it's assumed that during Naga's absence, Naga solely raised her twin sister). She knows of Jamjali, and of her mother but hasn't actually met them. She's generally a blank slate, and somewhat moldable, I played her as a dumbfounded foal for a bit, but not that long. I see her being much like Naga( if your considering taking her I would strongly urge you to read some Naga x Celeana posts, or perhaps even some Naga posts to get a feel as to how I would of pictured she would be played) Other than that she is perfectly moldable! If she's not played for a while I reserve the right to take her back within reason Smile

Rhette *Maybe*
    Chemdog x Lewana
    Mare
    Sporty build, small about 15 hands mild arabianish like face
    About 3/4
    Black Tovero
    Wings, Healing
    She was raised by an absent mother, a completely blank slate and perfectly moldable. If taken she will have a moderate activity requirement because she is my only healer (plus she's a pretty girl <3) and her lines are quite special to me.