• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On the topic of lions...
    Hiya! I would like to try out a plot for my new baby Rayie, in it, I would like her to damage/lose/scar one of her eyes. I don't really mind how she loses it, you can use the opportunity to develop a character if you would like to, I just need her to lose one of her eyes and learn to overcome it and live with it, or something along those lines at least.

She is a Litotes x Caelestra baby but don't worry, there shall be no angry bear mothers chasing you!
    Once in the kinda adolescent area, Rayie is going to become quite independent and leave her mother's side.

You can make it as dramatic or as simplistic as you would like, I do not really mind.
    Thank you so much!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum