• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[slow]  Something something
    October
    So far for trying but maybe I can get an old baby going, we'll see about this.
    By the way the issues have been resolved. But I've been so close to burnout at my work it's not funny. Lack of the right personnel so I had to do stuff I'm usually only overseeing/checking the quality of. But I'm actually not skilled/trained for that. Yay.
    Either way, let me see if I can write.

------------------------------

Aug 16: I'm trying
    Literally trying to write just anything,  something, though it won't be a lot. Kitty is back though, but the foot is still broken, we have one out of three bags so far and had to submit a claim for those. Meanwhile trying to work as well, haha.

------------------------------

July 26: a series of unfortunate events, hiatus more than slow
    Yeah so the jetlag is bad but we also heard that one kitty has disappeared on the 15th, my boss is quitting her job so my work will be sh*t when I get back, ALL 3 of our bags got lost on an airport somewhere, our creditcards were blocked but thankfully unblocked by now (yay parking ticket machine in Far Far Away), and my husband broke his foot so I have to take care of everything and everyone.
    All of this has been muse-killing so I’m gonna try and keep my 2 ‘extra slowest of threads’ open. Everything else is pretty much dead threads anyway, sorry everyone.

—————————

July 7-23
    But actually longer
    Holiday to far far away! Flying with a 13 month old. Excited and scared for it lol. Probably busy with planning, packing, and unpacking and jetlags in the week before and after.

———————————————

May something 2022
    Birthday coming up soon, and many other social events and holidays, busy busy!

—————————-

Mar 11
    Tested positive myself today and probs hubs and baby have it as well. Will see how this goes down
    —————————

Feb 13
    Officially away now, covid just wiped the floor with basically all my coworkers. Meaning that me, having a different virus (which could be RS or similar due to our baby going to the daycare) can still come in as long as I test negative but it’s crazy all over the place.
    We’re all having the sniffles at home now and I don’t know when or how to sleep, let alone write more than a few sentences.
    Hopefully next week will be better than last, but I doubt it.

——————————————

Nov 16
    Since I’ve posted last weekend and today, back on Slow!

See ya

—————————————

Nov 9

This should have been an away for approx 2 weeks I think. Life is just hectic and we’ll have birthdays and St Martin’s and St Nick’s and Christmas coming up. Thankfully we don’t have Thanksgiving because that would have killed me

This mostly affects Llorona, Ahti and Oren. Bc Leilan was already in slow-posting threads. I’m sorry for those waiting on me. However this might also mean that I will have time soon bc that’s some sort of reversedMurphy’s law Smile.

Xo Nilla

——————————————-

Sept 12
    Hi,
    I’m working again and thank goodness it’s only 3 and 4 days a week. Meaning sometimes I can post. But, you know, not always. Babies need so much attention, and then there’s still milk pumping at day and breastfeeding at night. I don’t know why we don’t have the Scandinavian system with one year off yet but it sounds like a much-needed thing. Probably a money issue.
    Anyway, I put this thing back on ‘slow’.

Xo, Nilla

————————————————
    August 27-31

We’re going on an adventure!

A weekend trip this weekend including the little one. Bare with me. She’s a good girl, but man I hope we can convince her to sleep at night!

Also while I think Monday we will be doing laundry and stuff, due to the timezone thing I may be online again by the time y’all are out of work/school/etc. So who knows.

————————————
    june 25

Update: she’s 4 weeks old now so I guess that is how long I haven’t done a thing here so let’s change that! I hope she allows me maybe a post per week  Rolleyes

-------------------------------
    June something

Hi all,

I’ve had a baby girl in May (26th)!!! Everything is fine with both of us <3

I’m going to be on away officially until I feel able to post which may take a few days or a few weeks, I’m not sure yet but so far so good! ^^

Love, Nilla
    Bump!

AHHHHH!!! I'm so happy for all of you! Enjoy baby snuggles and recuperation, your body has just done a helluva thing. We'll be here when you feel like returning (with baby pics maybe?). So much love to you, dear <3
    Congrats!!!! I'm so glad to hear you had a healthy delivery for both mom and baby! <3 Enjoy those new baby snuggles!!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Boopetyboop

Bumping