• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Machina Arcana - (Starsin)

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She isn’t sure, but she thinks she is on the verge of imploding.

The recent discovery of Ophanim’s infidelities were weighing heavily on her; more than she cared to admit. Finding one child of his had been shocking enough, but finding two led her to believe that it didn’t end there. She realized she had been foolish. She had put what meager amount of trust she possessed into him, only to have it tossed carelessly aside. Of course, she did not linger too long over the fact that she was, partially, to blame. From the day they had met she had been distant, she had disappeared whenever the feeling struck her, and she had been sure to keep him at arm’s length. Of course he had looked elsewhere, but it didn’t make the taste it left in her mouth any less bitter.

With her fury nearly reaching a boiling point, she left Loess.

Weaving through the crimson and bronze forest of Sylva, she is hardly paying attention to her surroundings. The cool fog trails its fingers across her skin, subtly dampening the strands of her nearly black mane, and relieving her fever-hot skin. She had made it nearly this entire duration of the plague without showing so much as a symptom, and seemingly overnight she was stricken with a fever and a wretched cough. It spasmed in her chest, forcing her into such fits that blood was spat from her mouth.

She was tragically lovely, with the stars that glowed along her sides and the blood-stain of her silver lips.

The strange little creature is the first thing she sees. She almost ignores it at first, thinking it to be some odd looking fox. It wasn’t until she realized it was not made of fur and bone that she let her steps falter, her cobalt blue eyes narrowing just slightly. But it is the red-eyed stallion following that brings her to a stop, her eyes piercing through the haze to level with his. “Vadar,” and almost instantly she is again cool and poised, all thoughts of Ophanim vanishing with a smile perching so perfectly on her crimson tinted lips. “It’s been awhile.” Taking in his own ill state, and seemingly ignorant to her own, she coos with a tip of her delicate head, “The plague didn’t treat you well, did it?”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Vadar]

Messages In This Thread
    Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-15-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-18-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-22-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-03-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-05-2019, 04:15 AM