• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Machina Arcana - (Starsin)

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She is confused, at first, since he does not seem to remember her. She liked to think that if her ever so charming personality wasn’t enough to leave a lasting impression, that the scattering of constellations adorning her lithe curves would make up for it. But he is perplexed, staring at her as though she is a stranger, and for some reason this angers him. There is something about the way he verbally lashes out at her that coils that cheshire cat smile into more of a smirk, as she listens to his plague-ravaged mind try to pin down how he knows her. She would have reminded him, had he not come to the conclusion on his own. She would have ran her lips down the arc of his now bare-skinned neck, just the way she had before, would have curled into his side like her touch could bring the trapped memories to the surface.

But, she didn’t have to. Her silver-bell laugh is like raindrops from her tongue when he finally remembers, and she purrs her approval as though he is a child finally solving a difficult problem, “Good job. I was almost offended.” She is closer to him now, slipping through the mist, her dark blue eyes vibrant and alive even though the light of the moon cannot reach through the thick canopy of trees. “You wanted to give me the plague? Something everyone else has? Don’t you think I’m worth a little bit more than that?” She reaches forward, unabashed and uninvited, brushing away the blood that slides down his face. “Don’t you think I deserve something...unique?”

She is smoldering alongside of him,  and she isn’t sure if it is the heat of their fevers radiating from each other, or if it is the anger and the feeling of being betrayed that she was keeping locked inside. Unbidden, she thinks of Ophanim – how he touched others the way he had touched her, how she had so stupidly given him a loyalty that he didn’t deserve. She was not a stranger to lust and desire, but her modus operandi had always been to just lead them to the brink of want and insanity, and never give them what she so coquettishly teased. But right now, she would love nothing more than to go off script.

His thoughts are dark, but mingled with something else, and again she touches him. This time, the glow of her side presses into the curves of him, and when her lips trace the curve of his cheek her voice is hushed, even in the stillness of the night. “You’re thinking you’ll have to keep me from running,” her heart is a thunderous beat in her chest, as her teeth scrape lightly against the bare groove of his throatlatch, “but you’re wrong.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-15-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-18-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-22-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-03-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-05-2019, 04:15 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-05-2019, 10:05 PM