• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Machina Arcana - (Starsin)

Vadar

Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one

So soft and simple, yet the touch of her stained lips on his face brings back more unbidden memories. Vadar feels rooted to the spot by this sensational mixture of lust, anger, and sadness while the color of her eyes wash over and through him like dark poison. Before all of this she’d wondered if he’d been afraid of getting sick when, in earnest, he should’ve been afraid of her and the sickness she’d always carried around. Starsin was so fucked up, and so fucking confident. And so fucking beautiful he couldn’t stand it; the one half of him struggles to resist tearing into her, while the other half resists tearing away from her.

She deserved to feel the way she made others feel, but she was always one full skip ahead of whoever followed. “I think…” He murmurs, the sound reverberating through the link of her mouth against his throat, “I’d like it better if you did.”

Jerking violently free from her grasp, he lurches forward. That brief surge of energy shifts their proximity to one another, propelling him to move ahead and leave the glowing girl exposed and alone somewhere behind him. There’s a second of time for her to avoid; a brief moment where their sides were rubbing gently as he took those steps to force their separation, but after that she’ll be left to take the brunt of a down-swinging Sylvian boulder shaped just like a hard fist.

I think I’d like to see you suffer for a bit he doesn’t say, hearing the soft woosh of a wind behind him and not looking to see if the golem has swept her quite literally off her feet. Vadar only smiles and glances gently left to right. There are plenty of trees here to break her fall or catch the large stone, if it misses.

“Come now Starsin, it’s like you said.’ He laughs softly, pivoting around to find her again. “You deserve something unique. What good would I be if I couldn’t make this experience exactly that?” The sickly male asks her, wanting her close again but not wanting to see her so positive, like before.

Info/Ref

@[Starsin] feel free to tell me if you want something changed!

Messages In This Thread
    Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-15-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-18-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-22-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-03-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-05-2019, 04:15 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-05-2019, 10:05 PM