• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Machina Arcana - (Starsin)

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

It was strange, for her to be so calm. It was different than her usual composure. There was hardly anything roiling beneath the surface; not the harnessed energy she usually radiated. Just a flat, eerie calm as her intense blue eyes refuse to move from his bright red ones. Oddly enough, she had never toyed with him to the extent she had others. She had been, in her mind, kind to him – at least, in comparison to how she treated most. She was used to being disliked; she was used to be snapped at, to being insulted, and to reading anything but kind thoughts about herself. But more often than not, she could see it coming – she could pinpoint exactly what she had done to push them over the edge, she knew every barb she had placed inside their soul.

But Vadar caught her off guard. She still isn’t sure what, exactly, she had done to spur him to this.

The fear from before seems to have already disappeared from her, as she bristles visibly at his command to shut up. Her ears flatten immediately, becoming lost in the thick mess of her forelock and mane, and her head snakes to land a bite of her teeth against his soft skin near his throat. “Then why the fuck are you so upset if I’m not that special?” There was nothing sweet in the way that she spoke, the words a heated hiss as they leave her tongue.

There is a short, mirthless laugh at what he says, and yet she doesn’t pull away from his touch. She lets him explore the curve of her throat and along the arch of her slender neck, her own satin-soft lips barely brushing against his bare skin. Something about his touch was filling her, slowly eradicating the emptiness and warming the frigidness of her veins. “I don’t see a difference between the two, to be honest.” The hollowness in her voice was once again filled with her usual sweetness, and the words are a soft, breathless whisper along his shoulder as she presses close into him.

He wants her, and it ignites a spark inside of her – a spark of desire, and also a spark of doubt. She has never let anyone other than Ophanim touch her. But that never stopped him, she thinks, and she remembers why she had fled Loess in the first place. She swallows away the fury and hurt that she can feel threatening to bubble up inside of her again, and when she roughly pushes her svelte and glimmering body into Vadar’s she is again a burning, twisted, chaotic creature. “Make me beg for you.” The words are spoken into the groove of his jaw, aching and trembling, trailing her touch up his cheek and to his throat. She is letting him have the upper hand in this kind of situation – just this once.

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Vadar]

Messages In This Thread
    Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-15-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-18-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-22-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-03-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-05-2019, 04:15 AM