• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trait suggestion!
    Shark affinity/maybe an equus form?

I'm not sure if it would fall under neried suggestion... and I'm not sure how it would be called...

like maybe a shark tail? gills, sharp teeth, an inability to stay still while in-form (like how sharks can't breath unless in motion).. weakish bones (cartilage)

I'm not sure if that all falls together. Maybe even a need for blood? Could differentiate from nereids and other water-forms.

Basically I was just sorta picturing a horse with gills and regular legs but mini fins on them and a shark tail as its tail...

Not sure! But a suggestion :] No idea what it'd be called.

(pardon misspellings)
    So something like this would either fall under Shark Mimicry or Equus Shark-something. We'd be happy to consider either, at point at which someone wants to give it to a character!