• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  hunt or be hunted; mary
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    It was easy for him to disregard the feelings of others. Everyone else was simply a tool for him to use. He collected the more valuable ones, making them one of his little game pieces to eventually be played.

Yet, Mary was another story.

For some reason, he could not shake their last encounter. The conversation played over and over in his head. She had seemed to disappear from Sylva all together, or maybe he just wasn’t truly willing to admit what he had said was wrong and avoided her all together.

The hellhound does not regard others so easily. There are only two others he has come to respect since he stared to forge his own path—Mary and Valdis. If anything, it was the first time he felt a blade pierce his caged heart. It felt strange and unnatural to feel emotions that catered towards hurting another.

Sinner mauls over it occasionally. It is only hunting that quiets down his racing thoughts and bursting emotions of empathy. An emotion he wishes to get rid of, but it seemed burying it all together would never do. So, he occupies his time with what he knows best—what he was created to do.

Destroy.

He can feel the adrenaline rushing in his blood. The blood is pumped through his arteries and rushed through his veins. It ignites his heart on fire as he answers the call of ancestral instincts. The mild weather in autumn brought larger creatures out into the open as breeding came. But some lingered within the autumn woods. Some major and minor prey, but it was the major prey, like deer, that he favored most.

Sylva had recently been blessed with a few that passed through, so when the scent of large prey lingers in the autumn wind his eyes widen. The hellhound’s mouth fills with salvia, already tasting the delicious flavors of flesh and bone. His pace quickens, but every step is precise and directed with determination to find the source of the scent that lingers so close by.

Sinner twists and turns around the trees that spread throughout the autumn kingdom. He lurks around the boulder, chasing the scent that beckons him to come. There is no denying the scent that fills him with lust. Sinner could truly never deny the instinct to hunt.

The scent becomes unbearable eventually. Filling him with even more uncontrollable urges to devour the source of warm flesh. Saliva drips from his jaws. A howl escapes through his throat, as he comes around one of the large boulders with a speed not like no other. As he rounds the boulder, his eyes quickly catch ahold of the silhouette and the scent that heavily clings to it.

“MARY!” He scowls quickly. The autumn king skids forward as he pulls himself to a complete stop. His glowing eyes flicker with deep emotion, but he quickly conceals the rush of emotion that briefly show. “What are you doing?” he asks boldly as he tries to pull himself together. He licks his lips, wiping the dripping salvia from his lips.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Mary

She had been busy, visiting kingdoms and rulers. She had her own intentions in mind, to strengthen Sylva, and it didn't hurt that it got her away from her own kingdom.

She found her last encounters in Sylva to be bitter, a fight with Sinner that left her tiptoeing. And a near brawl with Valdis that still has her fuming. Yes, she trusted Sinner, and she knows that they share a relationship of sorts that no one else shared. But did he really go and tell Valdis about there argument? Ironic the pair both spewed the same sentence, to much of a coincidence.

The scent of Sinner was thick and Mary was extra careful to remain silent, the last thing she needed was to see him today.

Her own thoughts are lost when the sound of another fast approaching. Her head whips around and she could barely blink before the hellhound stood right before her. Her heart nearly sinks at the sight of him, but she quickly pulls her composure back. He screams her name, and as she scans him over the hound was drooling like she was his next meal. Too distracted to catch the emotion he blinks for just a moment.

Her eyes narrow on him, was he... she thinks to herself, but her thoughts are cut off when he speaks again. He asks what she was doing and she could only tilt her head at him. She had plenty of political updates to report to him, but that is not what she gets out of her mouth. I am walking in my own home, is that okay with you Sinner?

She hisses his name in response, the pain from there last encounter and anger from Valdis' all comes spewing out. Or will you report this interaction back to your dearest Valdis? Just as you did the last time. She closes the gap between them, but it was not sweet, her body was tense. I don't need your girlfriend coming around threatening me and my position, and I certainly don't need her to comment on my fidelity. Like you, she thinks to herself. Her pent up anger and pain finally released allows her body to fall relaxed. For a brief moment her expression looked defeated, but she quickly hides it. Her gaze locks onto his, she finds herself waiting for an explanation that she normally would never demand from him.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The familiar hard-chisel features appear across his dark face. His eyes are hooded with accustomed stoic expression he always wears. Composing himself had become easier now. He didn’t need anything to hold him back to reveal his emotions or for a facial feature to give away what he was thinking. If anything, he had mastered to control showing any sign of his emotions or thoughts.

It was a skill his father had taught him. A lesson he truly didn’t know how important it would be until he took the crown for himself in the autumn kingdom. And even now, it was all more important.

Mary narrows her eyes at him quickly. He can feel the emotions boiling underneath the mask he conceals himself. It rages like the sea storm and burns like a wildfire. It hurts him, ripping every part of him in the inside. He scowls at himself silently and angrily. Sinner knew damn well he shouldn’t be feeling anything like this.

He holds it all together. Fighting against the current of the waves the crash over him, drowning him in the inside. He chokes on the fire the lights him from within, inhaling the smoke and accepting every burn the fire gives him as it scorches him from the inside. It tears him from everything he knows, everything he has ever been able to fight. But he is too stubborn to show his sorrow, his pain for hurting her the last time he saw her.

She hisses at him. Naturally, he accepts her frustration and the pain that fill in between the words and breaths she takes. The hound understands why she would come at him with such a fury. He made her feeling like nothing the last time they spoke. But she was everything but what he had told her. If only he knew just how to hold his tongue it could have been different. Sinner doesn’t accept it though. He could never let another know truly how wrong he was for something he even admits had gone too far. Stubborn perhaps it was, but he will never allow himself to fall beneath it all.

But Mary has more to say than just being able to be in her own home. She couldn’t help but mention Valdis, and that draws even more anger within him. He has never cared for the relationship Mary and Valdis shared. It was never his place to be in, but it seemed this time it had gone too far. There was no turning back from whatever Valdis had said to Mary recently.

Mary steps forward, closing the space between them. He doesn’t back down from his stance as she comes at him with the tensest and anger, he has ever seen from his co-ruler. She doesn’t turn her gaze away from him, instead she challenges him. She demands something from him for the first time.

“Of course not,” he answers back with a strong tone, trying to hold ever bit of anger within him back from lashing out at her. “This is your home as much as it is mine. I will not tell you where you should and shouldn’t go in it.” Because it was never his intention to control her. If anything, Mary was free to do as he pleased, but it seemed he decided to control who she shared herself with. Had he been jealous that she allowed herself to be careless and sleep with more than one? No, he couldn’t be jealous. Mary was just only his co-ruler. Their relationship was strictly dedicated to the kingdom and rising to the top.

He rolls his shoulder, biting his tongue as he stumbles silently over his thoughts at what to say next. What has Valdis done, he wonders for a prefer moment. Sinner keeps his gaze strictly onto Mary while he thinks for a moment. Even if he had been in the wrong, he would not back down. His muscles are equally as tensed as Mary’s. The hair on his back sticks up, and he can feel the anger boiling even more at the entire situation.

“I never told her anything,” he says softer this time. “I would never tell her what you should and shouldn’t do, Mary.” Because Valdis had no place telling him or even Mary what they should and shouldn’t do. But the dragon-mare was not always one to back down from a fight. Each of them was both fiercely independent and not afraid to fight for what they wanted. It’s what he loved about both, truly.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva

@[Mary]

Mary
    His face was the same as usual, unreadable. She was boiling with anger and even a hint of shame for the mistake she realizes she made. But at the same time she finds herself wanting to patch up there relationship more than anything.

He was and is the only true friend she has had in life, and even if she refuses to admit it she has come to realize emotions of sorts have formed for Sinner. An emotion that she swore to never have, and one she could never admit to her king...but for that reason alone she finds herself wanting to press into him, forgive and go back to the way life was before she fell pregnant with the twins.

The reponse he gives her is not what she was expecting, he responds that she was free to do as she pleases. She refrains from retorting a witty comment to him, instead she allows him the opportunity to continue talking.

There gazes remain locked on each other, and the hounds fur stood tall as they stood one another off. After a few moments he speaks again, though his voice was much gentler than expected. He claims to not have told Valdis anything, to which she responds with a relaxing huff. Was it possible the two had coincidently the same words for Mary? Yes....but she had to push aside all of her feelings for the conversation she had with Valdis, to remain calm with Sinner.

She stares at him for a few more moments, her bodily gradually growing more and more relaxed. Finally she moves from her spot, pressing her body against his large canine form. Of course you didn't, the words escape her mouth in a whisper. I shouldn't have expected you to have... She admits, perhaps the first step in regaining the relationship they once held.

She backs up from her spot beside him to glance at him once again. I will not have her threatening my position again, and should she....I think a consequence is only fitting. She snorts, a bold statement for the kings pet....mother to his children...kingdom bitch...whatever label he so chooses to place on her.

In other terms of conversation, I have talked to many since the last time we spoke. I have secured a peace treaty with Tephra, pending a further alliance on a visit from Magnus. And there was plenty other meetings she held, but this one was of the most importance. One step closer to our goal Sinner. A smile tugs ear to ear when her gaze finds his, and she finds them falling into an all too familiar place of conversation.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    As their gaze remains locked onto each other, the crashing of emotions once before ragging within quiets down. Mary slowly falls back into the familiar pattern. The way he remembers things to be between them to be. The way the fire and smoke intertwine. The way thunder and lightning make the world crumble beneath them. The way heaven and hell collide.

She steps forward, falling into him. The hair on his back standing up slowly falls. His muscles relax instantly as he feels her warmth consume him. Every part of her ignites him on the inside. His thoughts twist and turn through blurs and pieces, pushing him back to the first time they shared a part of themselves with each other.

But Mary pulls away from him suddenly as she had pressed herself against him. Taking away the warmth and the memory with her. His eyes light up, a blink of yearning and hunger for her flash away. He licks his lips softly, biting them as lustful thoughts blind him. Sinner nods at her confession. It’s all he can muster as the eager takes over him. The longing to touch her.

Mary snorts in distaste as she expels her dislike for what Valdis had said again. A grin spreads across his face and hints of humor glisten in his red-yellow glowing eyes at her next words. He watches as a smile tugs up on her own features as the familiar patterns of their relationship thread together again.

The hound takes a step forward, naturally he is drawn to her, to feel her warmth again. To celebrate their victory. But he doesn’t want that only. “That is good news,” he says with satisfaction as every word is felt with genuine happiness. He closes the space between them even more, pressing his body against hers. The warmth of her skin is felt, and he wants even more of it.

Sinner slips to the side, brushing his large fur body against her. He runs his canine nose against her shoulder and along her rib cage. “How could you ever think I would let someone replace you, Mary?” He whispers softly. The yearning overwhelms him more as he traces his nose even further along her belly now. As she moves along her side now, he shifts into the familiar dark bay form. He circles around her, placing his dark muzzle tenderly on places he remembers touching her before, pressing his warm body closely with her as he comes to the other side of her.

“You are all that I need,” he says in a husky voice. Mary was the piece he needed to gain what he wanted. Without her, he would be nothing. But he would never admit that. He would never show he was nothing without her in these last years. “You have given me so much,” he whispers as he pushes his muzzle into her neck. “But nothing I have given you compares to it.” It was a lie. The devil had given her the crown and title. And she owed everything to him for it. “Tell me what you want,” he pleads softly pressing his head now into her mane and inhaling her scent. “And I will give it to you.” Another lie.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva

@[Mary]

Mary
    The hound knew exactly what to say, he could always mend an issue they had. Leaving her wanting more, and she always was hungry for things she couldn't have. She may never hold his heart, but she could at least keep his mind occupied with him.

It wasn't like Mary to keep her thoughts to herself, and with it she had to make her dislike for Valdis known. But the devil he was, was able to get the conversation back to a pleasing state. Merely brushing off most of the conversation, just noting there new ties were good.

Her eyes follow him as he closes the gap between them, the warmth of his body pressed against hers. She can feel her heart beating faster and she finds it hard to maintain her breathing. He speaks, all words that further entangle her in his web.

You can't , she responds to her question, reaching her muzzle out to his shoulder trailing along him as he moves. The familiar canine form shifts to the equine she rarely see's. You are all I need, he speaks and the words make her body yearn for him, all of him.

He continues to spew out words that sound perfect, praise that she never asked for but dearly appreciates. Perhaps he is only saying it to get between her legs, but she was ready to dedicate herself to him. Was he jealous of her twins born outside of him? They were never the kind to remain loyal to each other, and he still may never....but she couldn't fight the desire that lingers in her heart for him.

He gently touches all around her body, and when he rounds back to her head he asks what she wants. Nearly pleading for an answer, but perhaps he the answer he sought wasn't the one he was to receive.

You, she whispers into his ear, this time she finds herself doing the dance. Her muzzle trailing his body, finding every muscle that lies on his equine body. She takes her time, allowing the tension to thicken between them both. She would savor the moment they would share, and as she rounds back to his neck she speaks again. All of you, she says as she presses her head into his neck. She moves forward until she is pressing her rump into his chest, this time it was her begging him for more.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] <3

there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Mary’s scent is intoxicating. The hound can feel every fume of it making him sicker with lust and passion to have her. He pushes into her mane further, yearning more for her. Every part of her he wants and he isn’t sure he can wait any longer for her to give him the answer. He is growing inpatient by the small ticks of time. It feels like forever, and he doesn't have forever to wait in order to have what he wants now.

“You,” she finally says. Her whisper is soft against his ear. A sweet whisper of seduction that gives him the consent he was looking for. But Mary is quick to feed off of his obvious yearning for her body. She takes every moment after her consent to make him want her more. She touches him in the right places. Sinner’s desire grows more obvious as his dark hooded gaze follows her along where she moves and goes. He lets out a distasteful approval, but there is a hint of playfulness behind it.

Mary comes around him, pressing herself into him. He smirks at her next words. If she wanted all of him, he would give her what she wanted. The hound nips at her rump as she moves forward, finally giving in to what he was waiting for. “You will have it all,” he says in a husky voice filled with more lust and desire, before mounting her and letting nature take its course.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva

@[Mary]

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Minding her own business had been one thing, but Dracarys was a curious one. She often made it her main concern to know everything that happened within Sylva and outside if she could. But it often didn't always work that way. Mother and father were least likely to let her wonder away for long, and it seemed lately she wasn't able to escape back out since she returned from the mountain.

She spent most of her time thinking of ways to finish the task the fairy had asked her to complete. It was rather impossible really. How was she supposed to steal something valuable from someone she loved when she only loved her parents at all?

Dracarys furrows her brow at the thought now. “It’s entirely impossible!” She mumbles, already annoyed at not completing the task given to her. “She probably did it that way so I will never be a dragon like mama.” Dracarys shakes her head with more anger at the sound of that as she pushes through the last bit of undergrowth and one of the many boulders stands in front of her.

Suddenly there are strange noises coming from behind the boulder. “Uh, hello?” Dracarys calls out; quickly she presses herself to the boulder. No one responds to her. Dracarys moves carefully around the boulder again. The noises get louder. She pins her ears against head, but keeps moving around until she reaches the other side to find her father and the disgusting mare, Mary, her mother doesn't like all entangled together.

Her eyes widen with surprise as she realizes what she is happening. Her stomach sinks in the pit of her stomach. Dracarys quickly spins around on her small legs, and makes a quick escape from where she was. “Mama!!” She screams out in fear. “Mama!! Where are you?!” She yells out again.

[Image: YJta8td.png]