• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  hunt or be hunted; mary

Mary
    His face was the same as usual, unreadable. She was boiling with anger and even a hint of shame for the mistake she realizes she made. But at the same time she finds herself wanting to patch up there relationship more than anything.

He was and is the only true friend she has had in life, and even if she refuses to admit it she has come to realize emotions of sorts have formed for Sinner. An emotion that she swore to never have, and one she could never admit to her king...but for that reason alone she finds herself wanting to press into him, forgive and go back to the way life was before she fell pregnant with the twins.

The reponse he gives her is not what she was expecting, he responds that she was free to do as she pleases. She refrains from retorting a witty comment to him, instead she allows him the opportunity to continue talking.

There gazes remain locked on each other, and the hounds fur stood tall as they stood one another off. After a few moments he speaks again, though his voice was much gentler than expected. He claims to not have told Valdis anything, to which she responds with a relaxing huff. Was it possible the two had coincidently the same words for Mary? Yes....but she had to push aside all of her feelings for the conversation she had with Valdis, to remain calm with Sinner.

She stares at him for a few more moments, her bodily gradually growing more and more relaxed. Finally she moves from her spot, pressing her body against his large canine form. Of course you didn't, the words escape her mouth in a whisper. I shouldn't have expected you to have... She admits, perhaps the first step in regaining the relationship they once held.

She backs up from her spot beside him to glance at him once again. I will not have her threatening my position again, and should she....I think a consequence is only fitting. She snorts, a bold statement for the kings pet....mother to his children...kingdom bitch...whatever label he so chooses to place on her.

In other terms of conversation, I have talked to many since the last time we spoke. I have secured a peace treaty with Tephra, pending a further alliance on a visit from Magnus. And there was plenty other meetings she held, but this one was of the most importance. One step closer to our goal Sinner. A smile tugs ear to ear when her gaze finds his, and she finds them falling into an all too familiar place of conversation.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 04-26-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 04-26-2019, 03:24 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 04-27-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 04-29-2019, 12:32 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 05-04-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 05-15-2019, 12:53 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 05-16-2019, 02:24 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Dracarys - 05-16-2019, 02:42 AM