• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  hunt or be hunted; mary
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    As their gaze remains locked onto each other, the crashing of emotions once before ragging within quiets down. Mary slowly falls back into the familiar pattern. The way he remembers things to be between them to be. The way the fire and smoke intertwine. The way thunder and lightning make the world crumble beneath them. The way heaven and hell collide.

She steps forward, falling into him. The hair on his back standing up slowly falls. His muscles relax instantly as he feels her warmth consume him. Every part of her ignites him on the inside. His thoughts twist and turn through blurs and pieces, pushing him back to the first time they shared a part of themselves with each other.

But Mary pulls away from him suddenly as she had pressed herself against him. Taking away the warmth and the memory with her. His eyes light up, a blink of yearning and hunger for her flash away. He licks his lips softly, biting them as lustful thoughts blind him. Sinner nods at her confession. It’s all he can muster as the eager takes over him. The longing to touch her.

Mary snorts in distaste as she expels her dislike for what Valdis had said again. A grin spreads across his face and hints of humor glisten in his red-yellow glowing eyes at her next words. He watches as a smile tugs up on her own features as the familiar patterns of their relationship thread together again.

The hound takes a step forward, naturally he is drawn to her, to feel her warmth again. To celebrate their victory. But he doesn’t want that only. “That is good news,” he says with satisfaction as every word is felt with genuine happiness. He closes the space between them even more, pressing his body against hers. The warmth of her skin is felt, and he wants even more of it.

Sinner slips to the side, brushing his large fur body against her. He runs his canine nose against her shoulder and along her rib cage. “How could you ever think I would let someone replace you, Mary?” He whispers softly. The yearning overwhelms him more as he traces his nose even further along her belly now. As she moves along her side now, he shifts into the familiar dark bay form. He circles around her, placing his dark muzzle tenderly on places he remembers touching her before, pressing his warm body closely with her as he comes to the other side of her.

“You are all that I need,” he says in a husky voice. Mary was the piece he needed to gain what he wanted. Without her, he would be nothing. But he would never admit that. He would never show he was nothing without her in these last years. “You have given me so much,” he whispers as he pushes his muzzle into her neck. “But nothing I have given you compares to it.” It was a lie. The devil had given her the crown and title. And she owed everything to him for it. “Tell me what you want,” he pleads softly pressing his head now into her mane and inhaling her scent. “And I will give it to you.” Another lie.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 04-26-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 04-26-2019, 03:24 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 04-27-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 04-29-2019, 12:32 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 05-04-2019, 01:49 PM