• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Leliana + Magic = Drama
    Because I am literally incapable of letting Leliana lead a happy, peaceful life, I’m giving her the magic from the quest. This is going to mess with her brain a little and she’s going to spend a good amount of time adjusting to it. She has always been the type to feel too much, sacrifice herself for her family, and remain serene on the outside, but she’s never had the ability to actually protect the people she loves or protect herself from the trauma she’s experienced throughout her life. She’s also frequently overextended herself to take care of others, usually resulting in her own injury or illness.

When she gets the magic, it’s going to sever her tie to reality.

She won’t lose her memories, but she’s going to be extremely disconnected and not able to FEEL what she normally does. Think Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen. She will know she’s supposed to love her family, and she will still be kind, but she’s going to be not herself.

I would love to set up interactions with her to kind of shape her experience.

These can be friendly interactions to help remind her what it’s like to be alive and mortal or more sinister interactions trying to convince her to use her gifts for less happy reasons.

Whatever strikes your fancy!

I just have a lot of muse for this next chapter and I want to force her into as many threads as possible so love me please. <3
    Well, there is always skaide - my shiya x vul baby that is willing to stir a pot
    Um if she wants a mentor Brennen finds these things interesting and also had Trouble Adjusting.

Or she can come see Noah and be like 'you got bigger'.

Or for a real fun time she could talk to one of my weird kids like Kellyn (definitely would encourage mischief) or Casimir (raised by a mentally incapable mother) or Cagney (just a weird dude).

In other words post with me. :|
    Well, you know Ryatah loves the fork out of magic horses, if Leli needs a friend. I also dont think Ryatah has ever had a non-violent encounter with ANY magician except Ashley, so, could be interesting.

If you need someone to stir something up I can think of someone. Like Starshit. Or possibly Nightlock, but idk what he would do.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

* @[Aeris] - YES! That would be so much fun. Where do you want it to happen?
    * @[devin] - Literally all of it. I love all of them. Who do you have the most muse for??
    * @[Colby] - You know I will hoard your words always. I'm game for Ryatah and/or Starshit!
    um probably brennen or noah are the best bet for actually getting timely replies from me *hides*