• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so bring me the dawn

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

I’m about to leave my own throne; and then one day a decision was made - two decisions really - and I can imagine I felt the future shift. To me, comes both a surge of hope and one of fright, and I hope the world will benefit from the coming unrest.

I go West then, despite actually wanting Clay and Dawn to go - but they’ll know when they see me take wing in that direction, that it isn’t Loess I’ll be visiting. Besides, I told them we need to keep close with Tephra once or twice before and now is as good a time as any; in fact now is the only time, for me that is.

Once there, I cannot wait to see if they caught up, though I am sure enough that they will follow shortly. It’s just slower going, on land.

Magnus once told me Tephra would be a sanctuary for those wanting to be safe from the Plague - but without the Plague I suppose that purpose has ended. Maybe that’s why? It is the only reason I can think of. We belong in the past, him and I - and he deserves to settle down.

Now I just want to know if his heir will keep the peace between the Western and Eastern strongholds.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[leliana]
    @[Dawn] @[Clayton] if you want pls tag along
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    so bring me the dawn - by magnus - 05-03-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by leliana - 05-03-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Ilma - 05-07-2019, 01:17 AM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Jakub - 05-07-2019, 12:26 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by leliana - 05-07-2019, 09:43 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Dawn - 05-07-2019, 11:06 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Ilma - 05-09-2019, 03:51 AM