• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so bring me the dawn
    Jakub stood from a distance watching his King wait.

"To be a great leader you must always be a servant. The weak always try to hold the strong back." those were the words of his mentor. Words Magnus had believed in and had instilled in Jakub.

Jakub watched as a golden mare fell to the shores border, a shining ball of fire like a Phoenix. The beginning of something new, Jakub could feel it in the air, an energy as powerful as the volcano that stood watch over their land. She was beautiful and intoxicating, much like the King himself. He closed the distance between the pair and himself, staying at a respectable distance but catching enough of the interaction to know that his King, his mentor, was only that. Just his mentor now.

Long live the queen he hears Magnus say.

The flowers of crimson blood begin to unfurl and bloom with strength, and a shiver ran along Jakub's midnight hide in anticipation. The fury of red reflecting in his blue eyes mimicking the birth of a newness among the darkness.

Long live the queen echoed Jakub towards the ground as he dipped his long inky black neck, finalizing his loyalty to the mare that stood before them.

OOC: Figured Id pipe in since Jakub has a need to please, and may have daddy issues he's attached to Magnus  he is loyal to whomever Magnus sees fit. Big Grin
    @[magnus]
    @[leliana]
    @[Ilma]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    so bring me the dawn - by magnus - 05-03-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by leliana - 05-03-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Ilma - 05-07-2019, 01:17 AM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Jakub - 05-07-2019, 12:26 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by leliana - 05-07-2019, 09:43 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Dawn - 05-07-2019, 11:06 PM
    RE: so bring me the dawn - by Ilma - 05-09-2019, 03:51 AM