• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[slow]  Hello
    My parents have left to go to Poland permanently and my father will only be back after 3 weeks so I have to hold own the fort and deal with being alone because all of it is very sudden and I am completely alone so I need to cope before posting. I will get around to it but it will take me a little while especially with all these extra tasks.
    Even once my dad comes back he is at work all day 7 days a week so I only see him at nights so I need to kind of rest for a little and let everything flow.
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Come talk to us in the chat regularly! We’ll try to help you feel less lonely <3
    I hope everything settles in quickly, I think that with time you might enjoy some solitude! And when you don’t, we are always just a chat away, ready to keep you company at all hours ❤️❤️❤️
    :)