• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am terrible about sticking around but Set needs something to do
    I want to write, badly. My schedule is insane but I will write as often as possible!

Set (and Salomea) NEED stuff to do. Up for just about anything, except death.

Set is aimless. Has been since Starlace died, he passed the Chamber throne on, and Nera and Nazul disappeared. He is still the same he was decades ago - playful, ruthless, a shameless flirt, picks fights just for the hell of it ...

Salomea I am still working out ... Niklas (uncle but more like older brother, demon) makes her life miserable, Set does little to mitigate it unless it's in his own interest (a byproduct of being Infection's daughter). Blunt, jaded. Tough but not untouchable.

Help! Big Grin
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    @[Dem] - I literally always want to hoard your words.

Leliana has new magic and she's Not Adjusting Well. She was previously held captive in Loess and Magnus gave her Tephra and she's now threatening war with them (including her ex-husband? current husband? idk.) unless they release all of their captives.

She's also kind of without emotions and trying to figure everything out.

Maybe that would interest Set?

He could be a bad / good / wildcard influence in her life.