• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not really a plot
    More like I want to post them but don’t want to waste an any post no one replies to.

Brinly & Islas need something to do. Tell me where to post them.

Brinly - Larva x Ryatah - Adult - Mare - incendia intus (so extremely hot to the touch)
    * I’m thinking she might be a little sharp and pissy because she knows she burns anyone that tries to touch her.

Islas - Carnage x Ryatah - yearling? Idk - filly - equus astrea
    * not completely sure on her personality. I was planning on her being a little distant but not necessarily mean.

So yeah. They are up for anything.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Yea basically we should squish our babies together. I'm just forcing everyone to post to my yearling "twins" and that includes you.

Eyas - Bane x Lepis - yearling - filly - Vision manipulation, Invisibility, Immortality, Wings, Happiness induction... she does a lot.
    =She'll be focusing more on honing her talents/powers now that Gale is gone, will probably transition into a more moody/darker phase but not unapproachable.

Tiercel - Bane x Lepis - yearling - colt - Emphatic projection, Invisibility, Self-healing
    =He's feeling survivor's guilt and more distant from his family than ever. Probably looking to leave Loess early on like his dad so meeting anyone/everyone would be great for him
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I’m totally down for Islas being friends with one or both of them! Where should I post her!?
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I'm thinking Tiercel will do well with her, and right now since he's going to try on his travel pants he could make his way to wherever she calls home or any of the common lands! Whatever makes the most sense/gives you the best muse.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios