• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cleaning out the closet
    RULES
    first come, first serve.
    I reserve the right to take characters back if you disappear or quit. some characters are more special than others, so I may take them back if they are inactive, but they'll be denoted by a *. most of the time I don't care about an activity rule.
    most are un- or lightly-played, so feel free to mold them however you like.
    I get first dibs if they are PMPed again.
    if there are others you see in my database list that you're interested in, you're welcome to PM me about them.

MARES
    ATLANTA - hybrid - female - black leopard appaloosa with fuchsia spots - blackbuck horns, telepathy, mute at night - tegteg [BLACKBUCK HORNS][TELEPATHY][healing] - EE/aa/LpLp
    BEE - hybrid - smash x lilou - female - silver grullo - immortality, sunakinesis - tegteg [IMMORTALITY][SUNAKINESIS][invisible wings] - Ee/aa/DD/Zz
    HOLLE - hybrid - female - black leopard appaloosa - blackbuck horns - tegteg [BLACKBUCK HORNS] - EE/aa/LpLp
    ANCA - hybrid - lupei x early - female - teal roan - tegteg [wolf shifting][fire armor][telepathy]
    ADELENE - hybrid - whale x lilou - female - grullo frame overo - Ee/aa/Dd/nO
    *FLEMMING - hybrid - keenan x rih - female - bay with sparkle points - Ee/Aa
    ADHARA - arabian hybrid - yule x aberration - female - red dun - kingfisher wings, anosmia - ee/aa/Dd
    KASTRA - anglo-arabian - carnage x monaco - female - peach & light pink roan
    SUMNER - hybrid - beaux x ninove - female - bay fuchsia (fuchsia with black points) - tegteg [invisibility][wings]
    CYANE - hybrid - carnage x lilou - female - red dun - horn, deaf - ee/aa/Dd
    CONCORDIA - hybrid - stonewall x grimshaw - female - black roan - EE/aa/Rr
    *RIH - abstang hybrid - plug x anatomy - female - bay - EE/Aa

STALLIONS
    *KHA - hybrid - ramiel x ea - male - silver bay - ghost shifting, self sustenance - tegteg [GHOST SHIFTING][SELF SUSTENANCE][shadow shifting] - Ee/Aa/nZ
    SMASH - hybrid - pazuzu x sawflesh - male - silver grullo overo with red coronet band - invisible wings - tegteg [INVISIBLE WINGS][sunakinesis] EE/aa/DD/ZZ/Oo
    OLVER - hybrid - yule x lilou - male - red dun w/ moss green mane & tail - mute - ee/aa/Dd
    AMOU - tiger horse hybrid - beaux x aubagne - male - silver fuchsia varnish roan (fuchsia with white mane/tail, varnish roaning)
    VELES - arabian hybrid - mountain x aberration - male - grullo - Ee/aa/Dd
    TYL - hybrid - lokii x astrah - male - silver bay roan - Ee/Aa/nZ/Rr
    FIELDING - hybrid - beaux x krieg - male - saddle brown - #8B4513
    HARBOR - hybrid - keenan x concordia - male - bay roan - Ee/Aa/Rr
    STOLI - hybrid - lochte x charlemagne - male - dunskin - Ee/Aa/ncR/Dd
    *BEAUX - hybrid - knightley x pump - male - fuchsia
    FARLEY - hybrid - watson x nascosta - male - silver bay overo - Ee/Aa/nZ/nO
    CROMWELL - hybrid - trashlip x marrow - male - navy with yellow eyes
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Can I have more info on KHA and Oliver?? (:
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    olver was a random breeding because I liked his parents and their colors, so he’s totally moldable.

kha is super special. ramiel and ea were king & queen of the dale before the new lands, and ea was the first queen of ischia. she’s dead and ramiel is back from the afterlife but has lost all of his memories, but mirage plays him and she’s super busy. during the catastrophe kha got stuck in ghost form as a baby until he was found by his grandmother scorch (ea’s mom). @[Sid] will be able to tell you more about that. he has a lot of family roaming around and it’s a pretty tight knit family.
    They sound perfect <3 I would love them if you'd let me.
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    Could I please have some info on Amou?
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    @[Endellion1992] go for it! just post an update so I don’t forget Smile

@[Nyxistaken] he was a random breeding because I like his parents’ colors, so totally moldable!
    hello can you tell me more about atlanta whose name i love and who is spotty.
    she was a random breeding for a pretty color! she’s beaux x holle. totally moldable and v pretty
    okay i think i might need her.
    would it be okay if she were to be mute all the time?
    totally, go for it!