• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

please kill my darlings
    Cellar is Vulgaris's oldest daughter and she's lived a very sad life. Vul raised her to be a killer and gave her to Tyrael in order to form a truce. Tyrael got bored of her and abandoned her, so she roamed around in search of a new master. She found Ledger and killed a couple people for him but she hated it. Eventually she wandered off and just avoids everyone since then. She has one baby so if you want a foal out of her before she kicks the bucket that's fine. She's a very pretty dapple gray and she produces venom through her skin, so anyone who touches her gets a dose of hemotoxin.

Toska is a very sweet boy and he was kind of Kerrigan's redemption after having her son Zed. He's a black overo whose white patches glow like stars in the dark so he's super pretty but very sad and lonely. Maybe his eagerness to trust or please others could lead to his demise. Khuma will be pretty torn apart about him dying, since she's so close to Kerrigan and her babies.

Samael was doomed pretty much from the time he was conceived. Larva was his grandfather and he swore that if Fetus ever had a child, he would eat them both. So of course she went and got knocked up. Larva ate her face right in front of the newborn Samael, who ran away and waited until he was strong enough to return. Finally, he found Larva as an old man and crushed his head in. But of course he wasn't redeemed in any way and only felt more empty. He had a daughter who was born deaf and he blamed himself, swearing to never have another child. When Larva came back, Samael asked the fairies for the strength to kill him again. He cast an illusion of Larva's wife out in the ocean and then drowned him, but he still feels empty inside.

A violent or accidental death is fine for any of them. They're all sweet babies but it's their time.
    Mm, perhaps Sinner? It would finally be nice for him to get some blood on his hands.

I think either Cellar or Samael (Sinner's great-grandpa, Lion, was good friends with Skellig!) could be fun. It likely would be a violent death.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

@[Shelbi] Sure, I'm down for that! Samael won't go down without a fight though, so if you want him to be unharmed for the most part them I suggest Cellar. She'd do her best not to envenomate him, so he'd only get a little sick after.
    the Aliens are always happy to eat someone if they're down for a meaningless violent death!
    @[Jassal] Let's do Cellar, as discussed on discord it would make a lot of drama Wink Would you want me to write up something first? I don't mind either way
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter