• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

giving it a go?
    so i have a handful of characters that need plots and posting that are absolutely just totally blank slates

1) Bethlehem (Kilroy x Ansling), nothing special tbh
    kind of aloof, kind of gruff, kind of devil-may-care
    needs someplace to live maybe or he'll just live in the meadow i don't care
    maybe needs to find someone to love but also maybe not

2) Lilian (Kensley x Anaxarete) also nothing special whoops
    kind of withdrawn, kind of bewildered by the whole world, maybe has a secret dark side
    posted her in the field looking for someplace to live
    probably needs friends of some kind because she's been alone her w h o l e life
    will eventually need someone to love 

3) Normandy (Carnage x Reagan) nobody is special none of my characters have any traits
    probably kind of self-serving, self-assured, maybe like a little bitchy but mainly just like super sure of herself
    needs someplace to live probably
    and maybe friends and also someone to love or a couple someones or none who knows who cares

i'm super into love plots but i prefer for them to happen organically? if that makes sense! IM BAD AT FORCING THINGS so anyway yeah ok bye
    Hi so my main, Kensa gets around socially and *otherwise*. She is the leader of Hyaline and will recruit any of the three of them very happily. She loves making friends and has a dark and twisty side that has really started to develop IC. She could be a friend, possible love interest, or just someone to invite any of yours home! If you're interested!
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    I HAVE PONIES. Only girls because I suck.

Reem - happy little antelope mare. loves everything. so naive it hurts.
    Heloise - blunt, crass, socially awkward. gives no fucks.
    Nadya - traumatized, skittish. poor grip on reality. hot mess.
    Thia - she's still a work in progress. pretty stoic. not the most trusting critter. looking for ~purpose~
    sup.
    I have a bunch!

Vulgaris is the champion of Tephra and also a ball of angst. He's trying to learn to be a nice boy after instigating a war between Loess and Tephra during the plague. He has a boatload of kids with his wife Leliana. He can be a good friend or recruit someone.

Ophanim lives in Loess and he doesn't mean to stir up trouble but it follows him everywhere he goes. He's with Starsin but they cheat on each other a lot so oops. He's a dragon angel boy so he's pretty but so, so dumb. Anyone who meets him will have to speak slowly. He loves making friends though!

Risk is a baby who is very adventurous and wild but also nice. She's a shapeshifter so she likes to mimic various animals like a goofy baby. She lives in Hyaline with her adoptive mom Kensa.

Choke is a green tobiano with two faces and he's frightened by almost everything. That being said, he's very sweet and would like to make friends if he could just manage to not run away in fear. He can't see very well though so he isn't good at games or playing.
    @[Lyr] i think it could be fun to throw bethlehem in hyaline, maybe? i'm absolutely not particular so i'm cool with him trying it on for size! so i'll throw him at the wall and see if he sticks!

@[Kiara] sorry i don't know you i'm not interested and i'm pretty sure you called me irritating earlier? 
    lmao jk i would like to throw beth at any of your ladies tbh but also i think maybe lilian and nadya could be friends? and maybe normandy and thia? 

@[Jassal] i honestly have absolutely no idea how the lands work anymore if i'm being totally honest but idk maybe normandy can go to tephra and chat with vulgaris idk 
    also i could chuck lilian at ol' two-face because he seems like such an angel and she's drawn to the weird ones
    Hi!
    I’ve just recently gone away for a month due to RL and since I am probably new to you I don’t think you have any much references of my ponies yet so their stories won’t be familiar I suppose.
    I am now returning with Aodhán, who got a new trait due to my joining all the Plague curing quests and he’s just discovering it. He is the oldest son of Leilan and Breckin, which would be a good example of a very long lasting dramatic love story if you’re interested, though with Aodhán I am hoping for something simpler, probably he would fall for everyone and won’t mind sharing as long as he can see and/or raise his kids; which means he won’t be exclusive for anyone. Still, with that in mind I would honestly love to see him in a relationship kind of plot as long as it is an open one, and if that doesn’t work out he’d still love some friends.
    So, if you want, throw someone at him? Smile

do any of yours swing both ways? :|

I have naia who is gay and a pretty and fierce nereid. She needs a girlfriend desperately.
    How old is Lilian? I have litotes who would be nice to her. He’s a little aloof/moody and seems to develop feelings every now and again and then it doesn’t work out. He’s in a complicated relationship with kensa and is very loyal to her but I like to make him suffer and shove him into situations where he may love someone else B)
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    @[Vanilla Custard] thank you for the rundown! i haven't been back since everything changed and therefore am ignorant in all things current so i appreciate it lmao
    i see that you threw your boy at lilian in the field and he's great great great and i'm looking forward to seeing what happens and what we can flesh out! 

@[phaetra] i don't think either of the girls swing both ways but normandy might pretend just to be a bitch lmao
    lilian is? honestly who knows we'll say like 8 or something idk 
    aloof and moody are my fav so i'd def love to throw them together and see what kind of drama we can stir up!
    I've got a couple boys and girls <3

Stallions:
    Jakub- alpha in tephra, very loyal. Has no current love interests (aside from a small crush on Leliana *insert eye roll*) Polite and chivalrous. Wants to be apart of something great.

Olver- havent got a chance to play him yet. He is mute so limited communication *shrug* hoping to play him as a very sweet man. Needs friends and maybe a woman who understands him regardless of his defect.

Kha - hes a grown man stuck in a yearling body. Willing to play him with both young and old horses. Pretty serious man considering hes been trapped inside his ghost form and hasn't been able to exist among the living until now.

Mares:
    Izora Lethia - shes in between personalities right now. Broken over a recent lose but also finding structure in her new home in Taiga. Open for anything really. She can also recruit to her peaceful, secluded home.

Nimue Isolde - pegasus with a flirtatious, happy personality. Full of wander lust so she has no home right now, but she does have a baby. Adventerous.

Filly:
    Felicitey - always up for good fun. Lion shapeshifting pegasus with a capuchin monkey companion animal. Likes to explore and cause trouble. Always on the lookout for friends. No home, spends alot of time in the meadow.
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    @[Endellion1992] they all sound wonderful! i could throw lilian at olver! she doesn't talk much either so they could get on great lmao also kha! whichever one you prefer or both i am down

i could throw normandy at jakub just because she's more interesting than lilian as far as interpersonal communications go lol

and if you wanted to chuck one of your girls at beth that could be fun, too!