• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any!
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The quiet autumn forest was beginning to buzz more with life. Perhaps the aftermath of silence from the war finally had come to an end. The era of serenity was here—but he did not see it was a time of peace. It was a time of beginning, a time for things to finally be right. Sylva eventually would be in her rightful place as one of the four kingdoms and he would have the crown he has always deserved.

Sinner has kept himself focused these passing months since the war. While the quiet of the forest has let him think with a clear mind, it was about time to get everything moving in the right direction. If that meant keeping Loess on their toes just as they kept him on his, then so be it. He would not be consumed or pushed back by their antics. It was all amusing to him truly.

With the troubles as of late, recently having Aziz stolen and gaining his own two prisoners, Sinner has been on his own to ensure the security of Sylva. Burning down the forest seemed like something the Loessians would come and do. Pathetic dragons, he thinks with a shake of his head.

When the distant, yet familiar scent reaches his wet-nose he stops immediately in his tracks. The hound flickers his eyes across the autumn forest. Quickly makes his way towards the water source and soon enough there is a familiar call breaking the quietness of the autumn forest. He is quick to find the source of the call—the familiar white stallion and his companion.

“Well, well,” he says with a large smile as he strides towards the familiar stallion. “I thought you forgotten about us after all this time.” A part of him was pleased to see Ruinam, but nothing he was freely say to the other male. “What brings you all this way?” He asks settling down near Ruinam.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Ruinam]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any! - by Sinner - 06-19-2019, 06:04 PM