• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any!

winter wonderland

Ruinam is relieved when he sees the hound appear, always curious to see where he would come out of, unsurprisingly, he was rather good at moving silently, though Ruinam could be quite inattentive at times.
    A smile quickly appears as he watches Sinner settle down nearby, greeting the hound with the dip of his nose "It is nice to see you again Sinner" he smiles, comforted to see the other male in a seemingly good mood as well.
    "I would never forget, I have been rather busy on the Island" he nods, shifting his weight comfortably "I have come for a few reasons" he begins, his voice retaining its usual calm and deep tone "I am meant to be doing diplomatic visits, to find out the relation of the island to others, but I had to come to Sylva first of course" he laughs gently with a smile "I also wanted to wish you good luck, I have heard of the rumours and I believe it is the perfect time for Sylva to rise" he nods, at first Ruinam had become quite nervous, listening to all the rumours collectively, he had no doubt that Sinner would win, but all the chatter still made him uneasy.

"Sylva will put Loess in its place, and as always I am always ready to assist, so is the resort, although currently the island is only really inhabited by me" he laughs, still having done nothing about the island's small number of residents.
    "How have you been Sinner? All this fuss must be quite strenuous" he asks curiously, Ruinam was definitely unable to handle such a load of trouble, especially all at once.

As the male settles he is joined by his companion, his sole informant of any news, a sort of rumour bringer. The fox joins the stallion and props himself up against his ivory-white legs, yawning as he looks toward Sinner.

Ruinam
    @[Sinner]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any! - by Ruinam - 06-20-2019, 05:02 PM