• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need something...
    Not feeling real hyped about anything right now. I need something to get excited about. So here are all my children that are currently available, take a look and see if you'd like to do something fun with any of them. I will say that I have a lot of characters that are currently active and so I bounce around a lot and rarely do replies in order, and sometimes there might be a little wait. If you can't handle that, I may not be the right plot buddy for you at this point Smile but I'm open to looking into new and interesting plots involving my ponies!  

Agnieszka
    Adult mare. Resident of Tephra. She was a witch once but lost all her power and her memories after an accident. Now she is a basket case/PTSD pony. Also Stillwater tried to drown/eat her once. She is in love with Wane but he is gone. She is getting crazier because the parts of her personality and memories that have been locked away are starting to break out, in posts I refer to this as the "dark thing", it is the part of her that is Witch (still sans power of course)

Open to: Romance/Trauma/Friendship

Aldric
    Adult stallion. Resident of Hyaline. This is my nice guy. He has a thing for Chryseis, though I'm not sure if it is going anywhere. He doesn't really have any purpose or direction and has wandered for most of his life up until now. He's isn't dumb but isn't the guy who always says the right thing. 

Open to Romance/Trauma/Friendship/Troublemaking

Ausra
    Adult mare. Resident of nowhere. One of my favorite characters, but two threads for her haven't worked out which makes me pretty sad. She is untraited but her backstory is that she is a being who has been reincarnated many many times as a wide variety of creatures on many different worlds. She is aware of all her pasts, and kind of "knows the drill", but she's never been a horse before. 

Open to Romance/Friendship

Kelynen
    Last seasons colt. Lives in Hyaline. This is Kensa's unloved son. She went through a traumatic time during his gestation and birth and never bonded with him. He is very close to his adopted sister Risk. He is an anxious fearful boy, who just wants love and approval.

Open to Romance/Trauma/Friendship

Kensa
    Adult mare. Hyaline. Married to Litotes. A sweet girl who is progressively getting more dark and twisty. She favors causing a little trouble and having a little fun over conflict or peace, knowing the value of letting off steam. This is my favorite character. I'm looking for a solid secondary romance for her at some point, male or female. 

Open to Romance/Trauma/Friendship/Troublemaking

Qaen
    Adult stallion. Nerine? This boy has light armor, is a little reserved, and doesn't really like water very much. I really have neglected him, and need to bring him out.

Open to Romance/Troublemaking

Seale
    Adult mare. Ischia. This girl is about to become a member of Adria's harem. She is very innocent because her mother was super overprotective and anxious, has a lot to learn about the world and men/women. She's cute and loves the ocean. 

Open to Romance/Trauma/Friendship

Valek
    Yearling colt. Hyaline. This is Kensa's favorite son. He's pretty and sure of himself without being a douche. He's got a crush on Dawn. Likes bad girls and older women. Could be kind of a hell raiser. 

Open to Romance/Friendship/Troublemaking

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    Brunhilde and Valek thread???? I imagine they butt heads :3

Let me throw Soleil at Valek please :|
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    If you'd like, my character Aten could form a friendship with Qaen (they're in sister kingdoms), a father-like bond (in the future, friendship first) with Kelynen, and a friendship, maybe later romance, with Ausra?
    Abysm and Ausra, still. Just saying. Wink
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)