• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  if you are a queen then, honey, I am a wolf; sinner
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

Sochi did not expect to be the one stolen away, and she finds no joy in the sentence.

She is still unsure about her youngest boy and where he has been; she still does not know the full extent of the war’s damage in Loess or their next move. She has barely recovered from her fight with the mysterious panther who smelled of Tephra but did not seem overly attached to it. The scars still sit pink and fresh on her coat, puckered flesh and the way it looks like it could easily tear at the seams.

But she does not fear the autumn forest.

And she does not fear its hellhound leader.

The man who would call himself king.

So she slips from Loess, ignoring the knots in her stomach when she thinks of her lost son, and makes her way to the neighboring territory. She slips into her feline form, feeling the earth as it moves between her paws and shakes the dust from her coat. She is not subtle when she is liking this, but she feels the most like herself, her silver eyes bleeding into orange, her vibrant coat nearly matching the leaves of the trees.

When she gets to the border, she curls her lip in disgust and then sits on the edge of it.

She did not directly disobey, but she certainly had no intention of waltzing her way into the center of the kingdom for him to find her. Instead, she lifts a paw and begins to clean herself idly, her thick tail twitching behind her and her ear gently twitching as she listens to the sounds fo those around her.

If she is anything but languid in this moment, anything but alert, it does not show.

If she feels anything but mild annoyance at her circumstances, she says nothing.

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

@[Sinner]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    if you are a queen then, honey, I am a wolf; sinner - by sochi - 06-19-2019, 11:24 PM