• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL ARMY + anyone else
    So I've decided to do a few training exercises, but I'm going to skip the usual mocks, since those are being done in the Desert (hint hint...if you haven't signed up for that, I encourage you to seek out Cam and see if you can still do so). I figured we would go a more unconventional route, with equine anatomy charts, scenarios, etc. So if you would like to participate, please drop your name below. I'd like to get started by Friday if at all possible!

http://www2.ca.uky.edu/agripedia/agmania.../horse.htm

I encourage all of you to go take this fun little quiz, and do it a few times until you think you've got it all down!
    I'm game.
    Also I got 90% and then said good enough
    Obvs Killdare goes here
    A little stroll never hurt nobody. Count me in, old friend!
    Yo dad, I make fite? Kthanx.
    Bumping this to the top! I'll give it through tomorrow...so if you wanna participate, now is the time! Also, I know there is a lot going on with the Deserts competitions, so time will be very lenient here!
    Kimber is down, she's green but ready! And I made a 90. Damn stifle. XD
    Gryffen is in if it's not too late =)
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen