• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends, Foes, or Anything of the Like
    Hey y'all,

So for the time being, while my character Aten is dealing with Taiga's takeover and plotting to one day get it back, I figured I'd have him get involved in some side plots in the meantime.

Of course, one of these is meeting new horses and gaining new friendships. If you'd be up for that with one of your characters, reply here or PM me.

Another plot idea I had is that, even though I plan on a romance between Aten and a friend of his, I planned to also have him form a herd within Taiga, whether he was the leader or not. He knows of a secret meadow where the herd would live and be protected. He would offer membership in the herd to mares, and other stallions if needed, looking for a safe place, a way out essentially, whether it is long term so they can raise a foal, a short while so they can rest before making their way out into the world again, or an undetermined amount of time if they are trying to escape a bad situation. Whatever it is, Aten would take them in, and in exchange, they could offer to join Taiga's kingdom ranks, be a citizen there, or agree to protect the herd while Aten is away.

If any of this sounds like something you'd like to get involved in, PM me!
    Ruinam would love to become his friend and give him a hand if he needs, he's been in a similar sort of situation so he would be glad to give a helping hand!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Hey @[Nyxistaken], that'd be awesome. Should we get a post up for the two of them to meet up?
    Yeah sure!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    I am obsessed with Aten. I want to send someone!!

Maybe Adna? She's a little prickly and mean and damaged but ultimately very sweet.

Or I was thinking about starting to write Envoy who is likely volatile / emotional but still very much moldable.

I could also finding someone sweeter. Just let me know!
    @[laura], sounds great! Adna or Envoy works, or both if you'd like Smile
    Let's start with Adna then! Smile
    @[laura], awesome! Would you like to start, or shall I?
    If you don't mind, that'd be awesome! :) She'd be anywhere in the common lands or we can say she went to visit Taiga.