• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  so much time
    She has few memories of the antlered girl. They had grown up together briefly; Dawn, having freshly birthed her first set of twins, figured that three was no more trouble than two. The blood sisters had accidentally left Ori a bit outcast — it was natural, she reasoned, they were twins after all — which is also perhaps why Ori hadn’t returned since being stolen to Loess. Maybe it was self-centered of Isilme to think that she might have something to do with the illusionist staying in Loess but, then again, it would not come as a shock to anyone to learn that Isilme was self-centered.
    Isilme isn’t far from the border when she sees her. Despite not having seen Ori for over a year, she recognizes her blue leopard spots instantly. She is taller, of course, her wings and antlers having grown as well, but she essentially looks the same. She is accompanied by another young mare — yellow and orange, followed by butterflies — and when Isilme sees the other mare’s lion companion, she pauses, suspicious.
    Must be a relative, right? Wanna bet? Issy thinks with a smirk, looking back at her zebra. Spot grins but says nothing.
    The golden girl presses on, Spot following behind loyally, and when she reaches the pair she comes to a stop in front of them, shifting her wings.
    “Ori! Welcome back. Do you remember me?” She says with an easy smile, pausing before looking to the orange mare. “I’m Isilme,” she explains, “and this is Spot. What can we do for you?”

oh, i was reckless, once was breathless

Messages In This Thread
    so much time - by Oriash - 07-22-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: so much time - by isilme - 08-01-2019, 12:11 PM
    RE: so much time - by brunhilde - 08-02-2019, 03:02 PM
    RE: so much time - by Oriash - 08-07-2019, 09:01 AM
    RE: so much time - by isilme - 10-07-2019, 01:18 PM