• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria

A beautiful oblivion.

That is what he fell into every time he stands in her prescence. The air that gripped at his lungs slipped slowly away as she approached him. His dark blue eyes searched her face, her body, drinking her in as if he could force a permanent image of her in his mind.

He watched the flowers tumble to the ground, slipping from her sandy mane. The same mane he hand gently tucked his own flower into. His eyes traveled up her legs following a trail he wished to become familiar with.

His brow dipped for only a moment as his eyes took in her swollen sides , and for a moment his heart dropped. He knew they had not discussed their relationship, if that is what you could call it, but to think of her with another knotted his insides in a way he had not expected. His surprise did not last long though, he was prepared to support her in anyway he could, if she'd let him.

Finally, his eyes traced the soft curve of her neck and the striking lines of her face a smile tracing his maw. Though his body was fierce in all it's differences now his eyes still held all the tenderness he felt for her. He was different on the outside but he was still the passionate protector he always was. Adria. he breathed as she finally made her way to him, questioning if it was really him. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. he said with all the sincerity he could muster.

He knew he had been gone for to long. After completing his quest he had locked himself away in his secluded pool he had once shown her. He needed to get used to the changes he had endured. He did not want to hurt anyone or misstep with his new abilities. He was still uncertain he had unlocked every change, but he had forced himself out of seclusion. He was scared that Adria would not appreciate him for what he was now and for the longest time it wasn't an idea he could face. But he needed to see her again, so here he was.

I understand if you don't want to see me. Alot has changed. he said slowly, softly.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Adria]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria - by Jakub - 07-25-2019, 02:56 PM