• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria

He sucked down a lung full of air as he finished and she began to talk and then giggled. He let the air escape rapidly, tussling her sandly forelock slightly as a smile pulled at the corners of his mouth and a chuckle escaped with it. The weight of the world couldn't have kept me away, and trust me these things weigh a ton. he said half jokingly, half serious as he rolled his eyes up to his horns wagging his head for a moment. his gaze traveled back to Adria his eyes crinkling to match hers.

He had missed her, and the way she looked at him. He was pleased that it had not changed even though he had. He did not expect her to be shallow minded or care that he looked different, but something had always tugged at his mind since the day he had met her. He did not want to disappoint her. He wanted to forever protect her and if she asked he would tell her this and why he had asked for magic in this way. The quest had started before he had met her but she had only quickened the process and his decision.

You are still just as beautiful and your home... he said changing his statement quickly so she couldn't object to his compliment his eyes trailing the dense jungle inland and the flowers clinging to the ground, Is every ounce beautiful as you said. Do I get the grand tour? he looked back at her teasingly. You can tell me how you've been, along the way. his boyish grin qwuirked at the corner of his mouth.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria - by Jakub - 07-26-2019, 03:56 PM