• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria

-Adria-

Well, from the look of Jakub’s sigh Adria seems to have lifted an incredibly heavy weight off his shoulders. She eyes him in near disbelief, half amused that he would worry so much over her little opinion but mostly surprised by what he’s saying. The weight of the world couldn’t have kept him away… but what about the force of the sea?

Laughing, the Dame enjoyed how Jakub poked fun at himself. It was easier to joke and be lighthearted rather than focus on how bent he’d been to get back home, get back here to Ischia so he could see her. That reality was too confusing for Adria to think about. She would never have guessed that their previous interaction had given him inspiration to quest. Visting the mountain, playing with magic… these things were dangerous.

“For you?” She matched his playful grin with a sweeping one of her own, positively breathtaking. “A tour, a vacation, whatever you like!” Adria promised, leading the way from shoreline to jungle grove. Truly, she thought as a fresh wave of heat warmed her cheeks, whatever your heart desires.

It wasn’t hard to imagine the feeling of his broad, trunk-like chest or those strong, iron-clad legs. The water mare slipped underneath green vines and crept expertly over a fuzzy green carpet that covered bulging roots, thinking of Jakub and his blue eyes… those impressive horns… that sly grin the entire time they walked.

“My body has seen a better shape.” She perked up after the silence was too loud. The dig at her pregnancy was made in jest; she felt addressing the elephant between them was best done first. “But I find work to be done. Ischia is growing, grain by grain.” The Nereid huffed. Crossing the main Island on hoof wasn’t an easy feat right now, so she decided to stop in a quiet grove of low-growing banana palms and catch her breath.

Looking up at the towering bull, Adria grinned through the discomfort. “Does it bother you?” She wanted to know. “My belly?”

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria - by Adria - 08-06-2019, 07:55 PM