• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria

-Adria-

Jakub’s wide horns were covered in a cross-cross weave of green rope and loose tendrils that hung beside his cheeks, oddly ceremonial. He looked positively beastly wrapped in vines, which Adria couldn’t help smiling at. She grinned perfectly when he complimented the idea of her soon-to-be foal and thought, how wonderful, that he should so bravely endure the physical manifestation of another stallion’s work. Jakub could see past the rest and view her for what she was: a mother, first and foremost. He wasn’t the jealous type, either.

Her golden eyes slid leisurely across the slant of his wide, dark shoulders, making their way up along his chiseled neck. What would someone like him have to be jealous of anyways? She wondered.

“Mhmm,” She murmured, laughing softly about the idea that he missed her, “what it is about me that you missed most, hm?” The Dame quizzed, grinning like a lazy housecat in a patch of sunlight. Her desire was to learn forward and bury the end of her colorful nose into corner of his mouth, but the way he was looking at her kept Adria from doing it.

There’d be too much at stake if she did. If she gave in, it could end everything that’d begun these past few months. All of the ripples which were starting to makes waves would die, and the way Jakub looked at her… the way his blue velvet eyes begged her to love him were so incredibly, desperately appealing that she almost gave in.
    She almost gave in.

“Tell me about what ah, happened? Why do you look like a wild bull now?” The Nereid changed the subject quickly, avoiding the intensity between them as long as she could manage.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria - by Adria - 08-11-2019, 10:23 PM