• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I have seen to many men go down;Leliana

The flurry of portals and flowers do not surprise him anymore. If this had been a day when he was new, the abruptness would of surely thrown him off course. On this day however, he welcomes the flurry of petals and leaves mixed delicately together with the scent and sight of his queen.

He dips his head in greeting as he let's her take in all of his changes. His horns dip forward, the sun glistening off of their tips. His muscles twitched beneath his leathery hide as he let's his body relax only a little. You have changed, how are you? she questions with a smile. He returns the small smile. He was not one to boast about himself and his new abilities would be no different. He quested and succeeded, resulting in a change that would allow him to better protect Tephra, those he cared about, and all those who were innocent. His deep, blue eyes observed the worry reflected in her eyes. I am good. I went to the mountain and found what I was looking for. he said simply. I was in the field looking for Tehran's when I noticed a Loessian recruiting for Taiga. Do you know Wolfbane?

There was a chance, Jakub knew, that Leliana already knew of the change in regime. Her magic was still beyond his understanding, but if she didn't it was his duty to inform her.

He cocked his head at her while he waited for a reply. His bovine tail swatted at the bugs that swarmed his legs.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Leliana]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have seen to many men go down;Leliana - by Jakub - 08-04-2019, 03:49 PM