• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Stuff
    Okay, my characters need lives. I am open for whatever, and I don't plot shit out well but am great at "lets have them meet and see what happens!" and I have no issues torturing my poor characters

Oriash - Loess - illusionist and quiet and trying to figure herself out -- please feel free to send someone(s) mean at her as long as she can fight back, because I want to see what she might do

Rae - Tephra - she's spent her entire life pretty much in the sky so she's trying this whole herd life and not sure what to make of it --- she just needs stuff to do.

Aedan - Tephra baby - I literally have no idea what he'll be like or what I'm going to do with him so just whatever
    Oo!! I have Vita who lives in Ischia who can meet Aedan! Shes super shy and fragile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita