• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

single peebles, and plots.
    So I have a bunch of nerds who are plotless and have nothing to do. They're all technically shipless as well.

Briella, 2-3 Years, currently a nomadic babe who is chaotic good and down to family.
    Cthalpa, 2-3 Years, also nomadic and a babe. Likes to be sad. Scortoni Grandkid.
    Nodens, 3-4 Years, trickster shapeshifter and general annoyance. He's Loki. Date Loki.
    Nyctelios, 2-3 Years, depressed boyo who is calm and chill and can make golems.
    Sevda 1-2 Years, manipulative bitch who loves to make people care and snap them in half.
    Yidhra, fuck old immortal Kraken who currently has nothing to do except swim. Pragmatic and "Neutral Evil".

If you want to break a heart, get your heart broken, make a friend, or just play with them? Go free, lets do it.
    Nodens and Mary pleaseee
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

nodens and soleil should date B)
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Hell yes to Nodens and Mary saying hi and stuff.

And omg, he can meet Soleil.
    Risk will beat up any of your babies. That's how you make friends, right?
    Risk can totes beat up Nyctelios or Sev and make frons... I ENCOURAGE ALL THE THINGS.
    Maybe @[Firen] (2 years, quiet, broody) could meet one of your 1-3 year old girls? I want him to have wandered to explain my away so he could meet any of them anywhere. He will be going back to Icicle Isle soon... but I mean probably should have met at least one pony while supposedly roaming
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight