• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  Summer school 2019 - geography and music
    Aeolus had thought he had learned it all. Living in Ischia felt like that surely. He had spent time with his mother as she taught him the different species of plants and animals of both land and sea. Anything he could imagine, he wanted to know more about. It seemed his seahorse mother knew it all, even singing too.

The young colt was eager to attend the first day of school. He wasn’t exactly sure how it all would play out, but he figured he would get the gist of it. Aeolus was confident enough in his ability to excel (though not in an arrogant way of sorts).

When the first say of school comes, they are split into a group of three. The assignment is about geography and music. Aeolus simply wore a smile the entire time the assignment was explained. He felt comfortable in his knowledge of music, but geography was another. Certainly, he had no idea about the lands his group was assigned. The three of them set to work through.

The day of performance comes. He stood at the front of the classroom with Bethlehem and Lepis. Aeolus joins in the opening of the song and into the choruses. He sings with ease, perhaps inherited his own mother’s musical talents. He then quiets, along with Lepis, as Bethlehem takes over and sings the first verse.

All of them join in again for the chorus again:
    Can't nobody tell me nothin'
    You can't tell me nothin'

Bethlehem and Lepis fade out in the background as Aeolus continue into the second verse of the song. He sings in tune with the song, hitting every note perfectly (or so he thinks):
    Mountains in the springtime
    Beautiful all in my time
    Colorful trees on the craggy
    You can go and see the cherry tree
    My life is so equine
    Crystal clear lake and water so pristine
    Seeing bottom from the top
    Standing on my mountaintop

Lepis and Bethlehem join back in for the chorus again. They all sing in unison:

He then continues to sing along with the rest of the song when needed.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Summer school 2019 - geography and music - by Aeolus - 08-13-2019, 04:47 PM