• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  Summer school 2019 - geography and music
    Music AND geography? The pale stag nearly rolls his eyes, singing? This is not what he expected when he enrolled. He looks around nervously as each group starts to sing, he was a cool guy (or at least he thought he was) and singing was not a good look.

But he didn't want to fail either and as Ruinam fades out from his verse Nolin moves forward a pace.

(Tune is to this song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJdK3grm5w)

He glances around one last time before forcing the words out. <b>

I'mmmmmm a horse full of fur
    It keeps me from going burrr
    I'm a horse full of fur
    It keeps me from going burrrrrr

</b> Ruinam and Cyprin sing along with him, as the verse ends he is left to sing on his own.
    <b>

I knew they said the north was cold
    They warned the summer was better
    But mannnnnnnnnnnn I can't tell when winters over
    I tried to visit the icy home
    but it left me unable to feel my body

I just wanted to see the nothern lights
    They swear, it turns blue
    Surrounded by waterrr
    I wonder if its really worth the swim
    Is it?

</b> His voice wasn't the best, but he was at least able to stay on beat and remembered the words! As a small smile tugged at his mouth he finishes up the song as Ruinam and Cyprin join in again. <b>

I'mmmmmm a horse full of fur
    It keeps me from going burrr
    I'm a horse full of fur
    It keeps me from going burrrrrr

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Summer school 2019 - geography and music - by Nolin - 08-14-2019, 11:00 AM