• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Interesting timing but it's cool
    I've decided that when Kensa discovers Valek spending a lot of his time with Dawn she is going to send him away from Hyaline for approximately a year. This will be for the duel purpose of putting some distance between he and Dawn and also seeing that he has some training. This would involve some time learning about how other kingdoms and territories are run as well as some mock/battle training to see him become more well rounded. I'm really looking for someone who will be willing to mock with him and train him to higher potential. It will also likely involve a lot of his personal development as he moves towards questing to express his Kelpie. 

If you have ideas, think you have a character who would be  good for helping with this, and feel you are a successful battle/challenge poster who is willing to help me please let me know here or via DM on discord.

Thanks!  Big Grin
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    He should mock with Brazen! She needs some practice. Plus, y'know, if he goes to Nerine it'll give Kensa a reason to see her new bff  Angel
    Well he is probably being shipped off to Taiga but they could still brawl
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry