• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Leliana|

Leliana doesn’t pull away when the younger woman moves into her embrace. She simply holds her tight, dropping her head across the other’s withers and pulling her into her chest. For a second, they just stand there like that, and she feels the sea breeze pulling in from the Tephran shore to wrap around them.

There is a joy that sparks in her chest—a golden glow that she holds tight.

“Just trust me,” she says with a laugh. “You’re—you’re Victra’s daughter.” The word catches on her tongue. She’s not sure that she has ever said that name before. That she ever knew and it leaves something like an ache in her belly. “She was my mother too,” she holds back the tears that touch the back of her hazel eyes with a smile. “I never knew her well,” at all she thinks, but continues anyway.

“You have another sister too. My twin. Her name is Exist.”

The pain within her subsides slightly when she thinks of her twin. When she thinks of her star fire and the warmth that has always been there with her. It had not been so bad, being orphaned, with her there.

“I have been year for several years,” she lifts her head to look around. “I was raised her by my, I mean, our, uncle. His name is Magnus.” Of course, she knows now that he was not actually their uncle. They were related, but it was much more twisted than that. She simply did not have the words to describe it.

“I left for a while, but I am so glad to be back here."

it's only you and me there until the darkness calls
    let's face the dawn together; we'll brave whatever comes

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-17-2019, 11:48 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-17-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-18-2019, 02:14 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-22-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 09-02-2019, 02:10 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 09-02-2019, 03:30 PM