• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    As of late she had been spending quite a bit of time roaming the large redwood land, her home, Taiga. She and Owin, a golden buckskin duo of mother and son with the occasional appearance of Popinjay her ward, had been becoming accustom to the ins and outs of Taiga. She had been here for a year now and knew these lands like the back if her hoof, but Owin was only born last season and she felt he needed to become acquainted with his home.

On this particular day they trailed lazily around the large redwood trunks playing a sort of game. Lethy would show Owin a distinct spot and then they would walk for some time before she'd turn back to him and ask him to show her the way back, so far he was doing quite well.

Her purple eyes watched her bouncing blue gold boy dance off infront of her as she followed him towards a patch of berry bushes they had been to.

The fog of the early morning was still present on the ground and it twirled around her fetlocks rising higher infront of her as Owin kicks up his hind legs before turning and rushing back to her. Mama, I feel someone new. Can we go? Please? he begged her tirelessly until she gave in. She instructed to boy to lead as they moved in and out and completely around the large trunks. Eventually they wandered into a path that seemed to form amongst the redwoods and there down the way she saw a dark woman wandering the redwoods alone.

She smiled softly as her and Owin nickered in greeting, moving to close the space. Hello, and welcome to Taiga. Are you enjoying the view? she said softly. Her voice carried sweetly, tenderly, and motherly no matter the circumstance. It was a voice one could trust immediately and befriend.

Owin, in all his blues and golds, came up and shoved his brown nose into the strangers shoulder softly. Hello. I'm Owin. This is my mom Lethy. Whose Orani? he said scrunching his nose up as he squeaked at the girl, blue-purple eyes glistening with curiosity.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Izora Lethia - 08-12-2019, 08:35 PM