• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    The wind had shifted just right to bring Aten's scent wafting down to where they stood and she smiled softly at her protectors presence though she didn't think it was necessary right now. She watched the other mare with kind eyes as she talks of the massive trees, a smile tickles her lips. Her eyes glance the space of a nearby tree from ground to sky as the chestnut greets Owin and then her gaze falls back as she says her name, nodding to approve. Lilli is a very pretty name, it suits you. she says before the woman goes on to indulge Owin in his question. His face lights up in excitement as she tells him of her dream walker friend, and he pauses only a moment in his dancing to apologize, No, I'm sorry I don't know of any stars that deliver messages. I.. he continues on bashfully, I got a gift from my father, I hear people's minds. Mama tells me I need to learn boundaries. the apologetic mood does not last long before he finds himself invested in a near by frog clinging to one giant red wood. His attention is pulled to Aten's location for only a moment, a smile being his only indication that he knew he was there before returning to inspect the frogs mind.

Lethy chuckles a soft laugh before addressing Lilli again, It is really nice to meet you. she offers along with her muzzle. So, you have been here before then?I only ask because you say the trees get bigger. she moves to stand beside the chestnut mare her gold complimenting the women's darkness as they walk side by side.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Izora Lethia - 08-18-2019, 11:20 PM