• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    Lethy was lost in the overpowering size of trees that made up her home a soft finite caressing her lips a simple mmhm in agreement with the chestnut mare.
    Her ears cocked at the sound of Aten coming to join the trio and her face followed shortly. She had grown very comfortable with their greetings, leaning in softly to his affirmations. She pulled away shortly after and laughed softly, Well, I hope the times I don't have it handled fall far and few between those that I do.

She watched Aten and Lilliana exchange greetings before Owin bounced his way to Aten's side. Good morning Aten. Did you k ow that stars can deliver messages and hold our dreams? It's a secret though so don't tell anyone. he said with a wide, toothy grin before directing himself to Lilliana. If you think the trees are big from up there, you should see them from down here! I bet they hold alot of secrets too they're so big.

Lethy chuckled at Owin's proclamation before asking a question of her own, So, Lilliana, do you plan on sticking around. Taiga has alot to offer, aside from it's massive trees.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    @[lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Izora Lethia - 08-20-2019, 08:34 PM